Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

are we getting too much of Mexico’s news?

Is it me, or are we getting too much of Mexico’s news? I mean with Hurricane Dean. I don’t recall ever getting the detail we are now getting from the news media. And with so much regularity too. In the past when another country had a disaster maybe we got a quick news story or two. It’s almost like we are getting updates as to pending doom for one of our states. The last I looked Mexico was not a state. (Or at least not yet!) It may sound cold, but I don’t care. I just hope that Hurricane Dean doesn’t drive more of its people here to milk the USA dry.

It’s not just Hurricane Dean, I recall news stories about Striking teachers, No corn for Tortillas, Earthquakes, and other dribble I don’t care about. The only news I want to hear from south of the border is that “All it’s people are back home and that they are closing their side of the borderâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Boy, if you think we get a lot of Mexican news in the U.S. (and we do!), try watching the Mexican national news on Telemundo/Univision! It's like watching OUR national news, only in spanish!

Re: are we getting too much of Mexico’s news?

[quote="MadInChicago"]Is it me, or are we getting too much of Mexico’s news? I mean with Hurricane Dean. I don’t recall ever getting the detail we are now getting from the news media. And with so much regularity too. In the past when another country had a disaster maybe we got a quick news story or two. It’s almost like we are getting updates as to pending doom for one of our states. The last I looked Mexico was not a state. (Or at least not yet!) It may sound cold, but I don’t care. I just hope that Hurricane Dean doesn’t drive more of its people here to milk the USA dry.

It’s not just Hurricane Dean, I recall news stories about Striking teachers, No corn for Tortillas, Earthquakes, and other dribble I don’t care about. The only news I want to hear from south of the border is that “All it’s people are back home and that they are closing their side of the borderâ€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn