Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Web site accuses companies of hiring illegal immigrants

Web site accuses companies of hiring illegal immigrants

11:13 PM CST on Friday, December 5, 2008

By DIANNE SOLÃ

We Hire Aliens dot com is an idea I created, designed, gave to Jason Mrochek, and helped him polish.

I am glad to see my creation still in motion, but I made a grave mistake entrusting Jason Mrochek to build it.

Jason Mrochek later betrayed us all and stole data from over 100 groups in the movement for his own personal use.

Since then, he goes around offering about anyone a title under FIRE COALITION.

He mostly looks for people doing their own thing that he can try to lay credit for. This pattern is consistent with Mrochek, he is not an idea man, he is an idea and data thief. He will try to cajole what he wants through 'friendship' and then take everything that is not bolted down, including things he swore not to touch, once he is close.

ALIPAC advises all activists and leaders to avoid any links or associations with We Hire Aliens dot com, Jason Mrochek, and FIRE Coalition as we have experienced a complete lack of character and thefts from this person.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We Hire Aliens dot com is an idea I created, designed, gave to Jason Mrochek, and helped him polish.

I am glad to see my creation still in motion, but I made a grave mistake entrusting Jason Mrochek to build it.

Jason Mrochek later betrayed us all and stole data from over 100 groups in the movement for his own personal use.

Since then, he goes around offering about anyone a title under FIRE COALITION.

He mostly looks for people doing their own thing that he can try to lay credit for. This pattern is consistent with Mrochek, he is not an idea man, he is an idea and data thief. He will try to cajole what he wants through 'friendship' and then take everything that is not bolted down, including things he swore not to touch, once he is close.

ALIPAC advises all activists and leaders to avoid any links or associations with We Hire Aliens dot com, Jason Mrochek, and FIRE Coalition as we have experienced a complete lack of character and thefts from this person.

W

Is there an alternate reporting site W?

There are a few companies I wouldn't mind adding to such a list myself.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We just do direct reporting now.

We thought about building a new site for reports, but we are so taxed and short of funds and manpower we just can't right now.

ALIPAC has built and maintains over .... ummmm. let me count...

www.alipac.us
    www.alipac.com
    www.bankofamericaboycott.com
    www.boycottabsolut.com
    www.lastamericans.us
    www.loudobbsforpresident.org
    www.illegalimmigrationboycott.com
    www.holdtheirfeettothefire.org
    http://www.youtube.com/ALIPAC1
    http://myspace.com/alipac

ten sites and we are about to launch www.williamgheen.com too so that makes 11.

If we recruit another good webmaster with the right skills we can trust, we have a url reserved to recreate my vision for such a site.

We stopped promoting wehire after we found out Mrochek was allowing language on the site that was racially charged and that he had stolen the group lists.

Mrochek has failed on so many levels, we dont even know if he is even forwarding those reports to ICE as he is supposed to.

W

ALIPAC wrote:
    We Hire Aliens dot com is an idea I created, designed, gave to Jason Mrochek, and helped him polish...

William,

I hope you allow this post to stand. In all fairness you should. Now from our dealings back a few years, you should be comfortable with my own personal character and integrity. And I would vouch for Jason Mrochek. He is a giant credit to the anti-illegal immigration movement, and had come up with a good number of ideas that were developed into FIRE Coalition projects.

Now I don't want to get into all the allegations here. I can say that I personally heard the idea of a WeHireAliens.com-type of database proposed on the John & Ken show (KFI 640 AM, Los Angeles) back in the summer of 2004. It's possible that the idea even independently thought up of by multiple individuals at that time. After all, given the lack of employer enforcement, the proposal would be logical and apparent (meaning it was clever, but not unfathomable that the idea would be floating around in the heads of more than one person at that time). Basically, I'm trying to take the benefit of the doubt approach here.

The bottom line is that the more infighting we have in our movement, the less we will get accomplished. I suspect we'll see a rapid end to the meager ICE enforcement when Obama takes office, plus an amnesty bill and a halting to fence construction. All this screams out that we work with all that are dedicated and accomplished in this movement to save what little progress has been made in the last few years. Rehashing old gripes and engaging in character assassination will bring about the opposite result. So, I hope we can all focus on where we are and where we need to go.

Raymond