Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Website Asks for Pledges to Support Primary Opponents to ...

Website Asks for Pledges to Support Primary Opponents to Senate Republican Leaders and to Cut Off Financial Support to GOP Committees if Amnesty Passe

Mon Jun 25, 8:01 PM ET

To: POLITICAL EDITORS

Contact: Vi Shields of ConservativesBetrayed.com, +1-703-392-7676 or +1-703-906-6542

MANASSAS, Va., June 25 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A new website sponsored by Richard A. Viguerie, author of Conservatives Betrayed: How George W. Bush and Other Big Government Republicans Hijacked the Conservative Cause (Bonus Books, 2006), is seeking pledges to support primary challengers for Republican Senators who vote for cloture on the Bush Amnesty Bill and primary challengers for Senate Republican leaders if amnesty for illegal aliens is enacted.

NoBushAmnesty.com also urges conservatives to cut off financial support for all national GOP committees if immigration legislation passes that contains any form of amnesty.

"If the Bush Amnesty Bill passes, conservatives will place the blame right where it belongs--on the Republican Party," Viguerie said.

He noted that Republican grassroots fundraising is down dramatically from previous years.

"If Bush's Amnesty Bill passes, Republican members of Congress and GOP committees can forget about going to the grassroots for money," Viguerie said.

"Even Republican Senators on the long end of a six-year term who vote for cloture will find primary opponents waiting for them. They are greatly mistaken if they think the cloture vote for the Bush Amnesty Bill will be forgotten," he said.

SOURCE ConservativesBetrayed.com

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20070626/p ... o_gop_comm
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Americans have a very long memory when it comes to betrayal!

If it becomes necessary, we will keep their names buzzing in the public consciousness until their next election.

I am going to make it my primary goal after this issue, to get amnesty voters from ANY state voted OUT of office! This is personal. They are trying to steal my (our) country and my (our) quality of life. There is no forgetting that!

America deserves better! And if they won't do the right thing for us, then we will put someone else in office who will!