Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Week in Immigration News - Washington Independent

The Week in Immigration News

By Julissa Treviño 3/5/10 2:40 PM

A roundup of the top immigration stories of the week:

- Yesterday, President Obama met with members of the Domestic Policy Council to talk strategy on immigration reform, focusing on ways to advance the efforts of Sens. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who have been working on a bill for several months. The White House has agreed that the bill should include a path toward citizenship for the millions of illegal immigrants, but that it would come with penalties for violating the law and a fine.

- A Texas judge has publicly denounced the volume of court cases involving non-violent undocumented immigrants in Texas. The mounting number of cases has become increasingly problematic for courts across the country, and U.S. District Judge Sam Sparks of Austin has issued an order challenging the U.S. attorney’s office to justify each illegal re-entry case brought before him. His action is unprecedented, say lawyers. “It appears the United States Attorney is not screening these cases to eliminate those persons who need no federal prosecution and should simply be returned to their own country,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am now convinced I will move to Antarctica, and hopefully there will be an Internet connection.
    A wise elderly lady recently told me that soon this country will never again resemble what it was. It is becoming more obvious every day that this is true.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LINDSISSY, LINDSISSY, LINDSISSY.....you are a TRAITOR, boy. Why did the people of South Carolina re-elect this clown in '08 after he had pushed so hard for amnesty in '07 and went to speak to the national council of " THE RACE " and called his own constituents and countrymen bigots for expecting the gubmint to do their job and enforce our immigration laws.

That always bothered me about South Carolina in that election. It made me question, are those people really THAT stupid? or were those elections RIGGED? After all, I thought there was something fishy about the way Juan McAmnesty won the GOP primary there as well. It smelled a lot like Lindsissy Grahamnesty, Juan McAMnesty and the Huckster were all in on that thing together. And I figured that their globalist puppetmasters were behind it and I wouldn't put anything past any of them!! If our elections mean nothing anymore then we may have to take the remedy prescribed by the founding fathers and I know I am not the only one thinking in these terms out there.

Illegal Immigration

"The worst may be yet to come if the U.S. population continues to grow. Do we want the United States to become like India, the Philippines and Mexico -- countries that many of us and/or our ancestors have left?"

http://www.pe.com/localnews/opinion/loc ... eafb3.html

I may create animosity--

-- but the voters of SC owe Americans an apology for their choice of Lindsay Graham for another term. His vile support of matters liberals were obvious to the casual observer. Now, we\ the rest of the Americans must sit and watch as this sickening, boot licking RINO attempts to deliver America to illegal immigrants, hand in hand with Schumer.

Why would any one of any intelligence vote for that terrible man, Graham? Why would anyone who loves America vote for McCain. either or both of them are worse than most of the liberal Democrats.