Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    I am eagerly awaiting Chicago’s turn for the ICE raids.
    You and me both Mad there's a company that contracts with my office building for their janitorial services and hires illegal aliens. In passing conversation I was told by the security guard that the maintenance guy is an illegal alien. He and his son who is a Jr. are sharing a social security number. His wife was recently swept up in raids (pending deportation) and he has put his house on the market. I have not been able to get enough information to report him to ICE without raising suspicion. I also have a Mexican American co-worker who angrily blurted out that she is married to an illegal when the rest of us were cheering the deporation of Elvira. She's as dense as LaRaza in terms of justifying his presence.

I've been trying to find out where she lives. Apparently his entire family lives within a one block radius, I think ICE should know this. Unfortunately, so far all I know is that she lives near Grayslake.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    I am eagerly awaiting Chicago’s turn for the ICE raids.
    You and me both Mad there's a company that contracts with my office building for their janitorial services and hires illegal aliens. In passing conversation I was told by the security guard that the maintenance guy is an illegal alien. He and his son who is a Jr. are sharing a social security number. His wife was recently swept up in raids (pending deportation) and he has put his house on the market. I have not been able to get enough information to report him to ICE without raising suspicion. I also have a Mexican American co-worker who angrily blurted out that she is married to an illegal when the rest of us were cheering the deporation of Elvira. She's as dense as LaRaza in terms of justifying his presence.

I've been trying to find out where she lives. Apparently his entire family lives within a one block radius, I think ICE should know this. Unfortunately, so far all I know is that she lives near Grayslake.
    If they are self deporting that is just as good. Also, get that co-works husband; it’s that bold in-your-face defiance that really gets to me. Those are the ones I would like to see first in the list for deportation.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Here is another article about her, Notice the Date, and how the sanctuary media paints her story. “poor poor babyâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

I bet you Laraza is paying her attorney fees.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

MadinChicago-quote from your post-
    H.RES.195 : Congratulating Sammy Sosa of the Chicago Cubs for hitting 500 major league home runs.

Between this and the post office being named for Chavez it seems like a HUGE waste of taxpayer money!
    Congratulating Sosa-He didn't cure a disease or anything just hits baseballs and runs.WOW.definitely needs to be formally congratulated by the gov't for that .
    Does this guy do anything for the general population because it seems he spends a LOT of time thinking up bills to help Latinos, didn't see anything for anyone else.
    This "man" needs to be booted out of office ASAP.I would do it soley because when I saw him on Dobbs he was rude to the host Kitty Pilgrim and the other guest,kept saying not to interrupt him while he was talking then kept talking so no one else really had a chance to get a word in.Classy guy.Also he makes a clicky sound when he talks,its annoying.
    End of rant.

Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    MadinChicago-quote from your post-
    H.RES.195 : Congratulating Sammy Sosa of the Chicago Cubs for hitting 500 major league home runs.

Between this and the post office being named for Chavez it seems like a HUGE waste of taxpayer money!
    Congratulating Sosa-He didn't cure a disease or anything just hits baseballs and runs.WOW.definitely needs to be formally congratulated by the gov't for that .
    Does this guy do anything for the general population because it seems he spends a LOT of time thinking up bills to help Latinos, didn't see anything for anyone else.
    This "man" needs to be booted out of office ASAP.I would do it soley because when I saw him on Dobbs he was rude to the host Kitty Pilgrim and the other guest,kept saying not to interrupt him while he was talking then kept talking so no one else really had a chance to get a word in.Classy guy.Also he makes a clicky sound when he talks,its annoying.
    End of rant.

Rawhide!
    You are correct; this man is a danger to America. He only promotes Latino interests. He is definitely an inside the government plant for LaRaza. Between him Durbin, and other local officials we are screwed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123