Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How many generations does your family have to live here till we aren't considered immigrants anyway? It's atleast 7 for me. I'm so mixed bred that even if there was "problems" in the past....they managed to get through it. So I figure it's way more than my immediate knowledge.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"We all are immigrants," Kim said. "If the U.S. has something to share, it should open the door. This is a global family now."
    WRONG WRONG WRONG!!! Why is it the world thinks the US 'should' or 'needs to' do anything for other countries? I'm sick of hearing what the US should or shouldn't do for other people from 3rd world countries.
    Where do these people get this crap from?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

If we're a global family now, then does that mean Mexico will be opening their door to Americans, and Central Americans, and Canadians?

Somehow I doubt it.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Immigrant's are legal, invaders are illegal. Why can't these idiot's get it through their thick skulls?

we're a global family now, then does that mean Mexico will be opening their door to Americans, and Central Americans, and Canadians?
    Funny how that open border only swings one way. I certainly haven't heard of any other country that's just gonna let us waltz in and squat and start demanding.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wont be breaking down any door to get into Mexico.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12