Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What does comprehensive immigration reform mean?

What does comprehensive immigration reform mean?
    Andy Arnold
    DC Immigration Examiner

March 19, 5:53 PM · 25 comments

“Look, you broke the law,â€

I cringe whenever I hear it. It's the new buzz word.

Comprehensive means all encompasing. In one way it's great, but taken to extreems it's destruction.

I loved Glen Becks picture, where they took all the individual pictures and created a massive collage of it to a totally different picture. We could probably use every felon in jail and create a beautiful mosaic as well. I say it's all in the details.

If it's "comprehensive" then all American citizens who committed crimes to feed their children should be set free.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: What does comprehensive immigration reform mean?

[quote]
    “Look, you broke the law,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I did not hear Obama say they had to go back...he said they had to pay a fine, learn english and go to the back of the line.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I did not hear Obama say they had to go back...he said they had to pay a fine, learn english and go to the back of the line.
    You are right, that is what I heard also, back of the green card line while waiting in the USA. In other words just like the 2007 "Comprehensive Reform".

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    You're correct Sosad. I recall hearing that he said to the back of the line which we all know is meaningless as the "line" would still be in this country, which means Obama actually wants them to cut the line. And they would be instantly legalized (the amnesty) while waiting in this phony "line."

We will not be fooled by this doubletalk. We know this is amnesty and the American people reject this.

[quote]In fact one Democrat, Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) is spending the month on a 20-city “Family Unityâ€

Quote Originally Posted by ChiWatcher
    Take your family with you when you're deported. And don't forget your darned anchor babies!
    If you would like to help the effort to clarify that anchor babies are not US Citizens, go here: http://www.taxpayerrevolution.org/index ... e&Itemid=1