Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There would be a devastating shortage of champagne. Shelves would be empty at every store that sold it.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I could go to the park without every square inch covered by illegals their anchor brats and the trash they leave behind.. No more third world drivers on the roads crowding the streets to a stand still. No more having to speak Spanish to rude third world retards. You know the town I come from was one of the nicest places in the world to live now jack pot babies rule the streets with a third stench and feel..
    This all reminds me of how most of America laughed at California for having so many illegals. Now these same people joke that we should give California to illegals if they leave their state. This is how it happened no one cared if it wasn't in their neighborhoods... Rant

We have to remember that out of the 20 million plus, they are not all working and those that are only make up less then 5% of our work force.

My taxes would decrease and I could commute to work without hearing 3 or more different languages daily . . . maybe just maybe . . . there would be no more pressing 1 for English.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Lower taxes

leaf blowers gone silent

less traffic

room in schools

more jobs for college and high school students

And number 1...... less work for Sheriff Joe Arpaio
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Better question; What if 20 million Mexicans all invaded the US at once?

Oh wait, they already have, they simply trickled in though to cover their invasion.

WHAT IF 20 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS VACATED AMERICA?

IT WOULD BE ONE HELLUVA THANKSGIVING!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WHAT IF 20 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS VACATED AMERICA?

I would start eating lettuce again.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

My property taxes would go down.

It means that it really would mean something to the banks, this time, when you close your accounts down, and tell them; It’s because of all the Spanish signs, Spanish deposit and withdrawal slips, Spanish speaking tellers and managers, and so on, that they used to ass kiss the Hispanic customers with. (Actually that would apply to number of other businesses as well)

I think it’s called “Pay Back for fraternizing with the enemy when it looked as if they were going to winâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12