Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That is what people who care about their country do

That is what people who care about their country do
    By Carolyn Hileman (09/29/07)

President Felipe Calderon has been at it again this time he is demanding we allow more of his people to come to the United States to work. In a statement earlier today he said "immigration is an inevitable, natural phenomenon" and he urged the U.S. Congress to approve reforms that would allow more Mexicans to work legally north of the border. Calderon demanded that the United States respect "the right to work wherever one can make the greatest contribution." These words coming right on the heels of his last statement "Mexico does not end at its borders." And speaking to Mexicans in the US many of them here illegally he told them "Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico." One would believe that he honestly believes that he has the power to overthrow our government and undermine the people.

Unfortunately for him, the people of the United States have been preparing for this fight for a while now. While our leaders have been trying to decide which people they were sent to Washington to serve, the people have been watching the border situation with an eagle eye, and we determined a long time ago that this man wanted to rule America. So we have been quietly preparing and loudly dressing down any leader who would even consider allowing even more illegal immigrants in our country. I want to take this opportunity to say great job taking down the dream act, you should be proud but vigilant. Nancy Pelosi, was in Texas today telling the Hispanics how she has been working very hard to help them so not only do they not know the meaning of illegal, the word no escapes them as well.

This battle is far from over and we cannot afford to weaken now, so while we have a brief respite might I suggest that you take some time and enjoy the fall colors, the brisk fall air. Take the kids to the park, go see a movie we will alert you when it is time to fight again and we want you fresh for the battle. You see, the senate is not really used to answering to the people, the president is not used to answering to the people, but we made them do it and we will continue to make them do it, poor Felipe he has really picked the wrong time to mess with America. He decided to start making demands just when the people found out that yes my one phone call makes a difference, that no I don’t have to stand in the street to get my point across and hey it is not just me out there fighting there are millions of me and we are all fighting for the same thing.

Kid yourself not, they are waiting for us to look the other way, but they have never had such a firestorm of people calling, emailing, and faxing and they really do not know what to do anymore. We are the people, we are the ones who shut down both amnesty bills and the dream act and we will shut down the AG Farms bill and any other bill that threatens the strength of our Nation because that is what people who care about their country do.

In the End,
    we will remember
    not the words of our enemies,
    but the silence of our friends.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.
    The Voice

Carolyn Hileman
    http://thevoice.name/?p=3728

http://www.americandaily.com/article/20434
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What a great letter with encouraging words which we need to here.

Also, with words of warning too, which we unfortunately also need to hear.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)