Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

when are we going to do something

all i want to know is when are we going to do something. calling, e-mailing etc. is fine; but when are the american people actually going to take a stand in this b.s.? we have a president (if that's what you want to call him) and his whole staff (that is still changing to this day) that is blantantly and obviously influenced by greed and corrumption. and all of them should be fired or impeached. if millions of mindless, uneducated third world "illegal aliens" can just steal our country right in front of our faces and your elected officials care more about their rights than yours, and we do nothing but talk, talk, talk then we've become a bunch of weak a** amercicans. i'm ashamed of my country and the so called leaders everywhere. this bamboozal is right smack in our faces. the media, government, elites have sold us out. when are we going to stop talking and realize what's really happening here? Please, if we are not going to show unity by doing a national march and shut down this damn country, then we've lost. we need to make a clear and forcful point to the politicians and to the world. we are tired of the b.s. and we are tired of be taken advantage of by "everybody". if someone can give me any info on what are true plan is to put our country on the right track, please tell me now because i love my country, i fought for my country and i'll fight again if need be. like i said, if we are not willing to go into the streets by the millions and show the world what freedom and unity is really like then we're wasting our time fighting wars for freedom for other countries when we have war right here and we're doing nothing but talking and letting a bunch of monkeys (media, politicians, elites) tear this great nation apart. WAKE UP AMERICA NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!! or maybe it's already too late.

I'm With You!

I feel the same way. Like the old saying goes, "Talk is cheap." I believe we have passed the point where begging and pleading with the spineless cowards who we elected to work for us, fell by the wayside long ago. They are not listening to the people who pay their salaries. If you owned a business and had an employee who never did what you asked him/her to, and went behind your back to destroy what you have worked all of your life for, how long would it take you to fire him/her? That is exactly what a bunch of lying hypocrites in Washington have been doing "behind closed doors." I hope that George Bush, Teddy Kennedy, John McCain, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell, and any other yellow bellied sell out, has illegal alien lawbreakers descend upon their communities like a plague of locusts! It is time to stop talking to idiots with cloth ears, and start kicking some a**!

Hi rcook and eightieslady,

I would ask, did you go to Washington with the Hold Their Feet to the Fire effort?

Check out this link.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... forum&f=29

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

No, I didn't have the opportunity to go to Washington, since I am unemployed at this time and money is tight (maybe I should go apply for some of the freebies that our government hands out to illegals.) But, I did, and do, phone, fax, and e-mail almost on a daily basis.

This site is full of Americans who are doing something!
    We are doing much more then talking!
    You can participate along with us! Read some of the threads to see what actions are being taken...
    Your frustration is obvious. We feel it also and we are fighting back!

Call your representative, and everyone elses while you are at it!
    Fax, email, write, VOTE, give contributions to candidates and sites like this one that are actively fighting, spread the word and get people educated and involved, be a part of the rallies like the Hold Your Feet To The Fire Rally. Inform your family and your neighbors.

There is TALK and then there is TALK.
    I came to this site to vent my frustration because I had no idea what else to do but since then I have learned so much about what options there are to ACT. So, talking if fine but you have to back it up with action!

Waking up to the problem is step number 1.
    Venting is step 2.
    becoming informed is step 3.
    Acting is the next progressive step!

all newbies get two free vent letters...after that we make you work!

Quote Originally Posted by eightieslady
    No, I didn't have the opportunity to go to Washington, since I am unemployed at this time and money is tight (maybe I should go apply for some of the freebies that our government hands out to illegals.) But, I did, and do, phone, fax, and e-mail almost on a daily basis.
    I couldn't be there either, I'm the sole caretaker of my very ill mother. So I also was supporting this effort, and do so daily, by phoning, faxing, emailing.

Would it be possible, for you to make an appointment and go TALK to your legislators?

Point being, that EVER EFFORT helps. EVERY SINGLE EFFORT matters. I don't know if you've caught the interviews with various of the lawbreakers over the first few days after the AMNESTY bill news hit the airwaves...but the comment was made, over and over, that INTENSITY AND DETERMINATION from the callers, matters.

So I thank you for doing what you are able. Believe me, I share your frustration!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!