Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wheres The Fence?

American Border Patrol-- June 12
    Steve Elliott, President of ME -- "From our research less than twenty miles of double fencing..."

"It's not a 700-mile fence. It's a 370-mile fence, and the rest are vehicle barriers," King said at a news conference. "If we wanted barriers we would have said so. We want the fence."
    Rep. King was wrong when he said, "it is a 370-mile fence." As of April 28 the fence on the border is 183 miles. There are 152 miles of vehicle barrier.
    The press conference at which Rep. King said these things was hosted by MODE.
    At the press conference Grassfire president Steve Elliott said: "From our research it's (DHS claims of fence progress) basically a bogus number. We understand that less than twenty miles of double border fences have been built and they are actually including things that look like picket fencing..."
    The whole thrust of the press conference was that DHS was not doing what they were supposed to do; yet MOD E. said nothing about how they knew this. "We appreciate their hard work but we would also appreciate a little recognition," said Glenn Spencer of American Border Patrol, the only possible source of the information used by Elliott,
    The media don't report on ABP's survey because they don't want the people to know the truth. Could it be that MOD EDIT didn't give ABP's credit because of a little professional jealousy? Pettiness has no place in patriotism and the American people need to know the truth about the border.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/
    I..

In our virtual dream I guess.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)