Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where's the Will to Fight?

BY: Webb's World

I guess the illegal aliens and their thousands of supporters showed the United States unity. It amazes me how so many people can be supporting a movement that is based on illegal entry.

We are all offsprings of immigrants, legal immigrants, naturalized citizens, people who went through the process to move here, and adopt America as their land.

This is not what I am seeing from this crowd. Nope, they wave Mexican flags, they send billions of dollars home, and they feel like they should be allowed to come and go as they wish.

We are paying more for hospital stays because illegals get emergency room service and more, and don’t pay. We pay more for taxes, as we need to build more schools to accommodate the illegals children, more prisons. Illegals make up 40% of the gangs in Los Angeles.

We are paying more for car insurance as many are involved in accidents and have no insurance.

Our ballots are now in 2 languages. This is America, learn English, that is the language of this country, and it is the language that will help get and keep a job.

It was very sad to see schools opting not to discipline students who skipped to be part of the demonstration. School lack the guts to tackle minority issues.

This President has not done anything to curb the illegal immigration, and it is not expected he will do anything. The House and Senate lack the testicular fortitude.

We will get what we deserve, and plenty of it. We have no borders, we have no will to fight illegal immigration, and we don’t have a stomach to defend ourselves against anything.

And I didn’t like the fact that it was held on May 1st, a Communist holiday.

That’s how I see it!

http://www.woai.com/news/news_commentar ... 5649E2AA8D
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

You are right about May 1st being a Communist holiday and I do not recall the fact was ever mentioned in the news. When my father was stationed in Japan in 1957, anti-American sentiment was still running high. We lived off-base in an American complex but near a Japanese village. As we rode the bus to school that morning, Japanese where in the streets with red bandanas wrapped around their heads, throwing rocks and bottles into the school bus windows. We had to duck down to the floor to escape harm. Unless the tide is turned our children may face much worse. Which leads me to reply to your question....are Americans afraid to fight? No, not in numbers, I do not think we are. We feel safe in numbers and knowing there are others who feel as we do and one key in organization, like this site.

My thoughts on fighting a bully is to fight harder and stronger. A bully only fights the weak and someone he knows will not stand up for himself. So as long as we do not fight back, then they win by default. If a bully hits you with a rock, you get a bigger rock. If you do not overpower the bully, then he will continue to hit you every day and soon will tire of hitting you with a rock and realize he can shoot you with a gun.

But above all, I am bumfuzzled and thrown for a loop that OUR government is allowing ILLEGALS to run rampant in OUR country. What is the problem? What is the hold-up? It is either legal or illegal and it is either right or wrong.
    Pass out those flyers!
    A Patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. ~ Edward Abbey