Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

While You Were Sleeping

NEWS & VIEWS>>>!!!

Why does no one talk about SPP?

It's supposed to be implemented by 2010. Mexican presidential candidates talked about it as they campaigned across Mexico so that their citizens know about it — why aren't we talking about it?

It could decimate our Constitution and make any form of our Declaration of Independence obsolete. Why not a word from the White House, protectors of our Republic?

Some folks think America should not be a superpower, that America can protect itself better or feed itself with the help of others. This is something akin to America downsizing, and it is called the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America, or SPP.

This agreement will impact every person in Alpine, Boulevard and Campo, from Montana to Tennessee and all points in between.

Under the SPP, "North America" does not mean "America." It means Canada, the United States and Mexico — sharing a common security and trade border. It means construction of a super trade highway from Mexico to Canada through the heartland of America. Dr. Jerome Corsi outlines this movement from a variety of media sites, as well as talk shows. According to a report by William Jasper called Abolishing the USA, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) promotes this move.

Although Tiffany Melvin, executive Director of North America's Super Corridor Coalition vehemently denies many of Dr. Corsi's reports, he remains steadfast in his investigations. Financing for the resultant (SPP) super highway is coming, in part, from a Spain-based corporation, Cinta Concessiones, not American taxpayers.

Under the SPP, by the year 2010, our currency will be the "Amero." There is also another plan to change the currency of the Gulf countries by the year 2010, which may or may not be relative to the SPP, but likely is, in terms of globalization.

But for some folks, the only question is…will I still be able to use my credit card?

According to Michael Bradley's The Secret Society Handbook, the CFR has placed 100 of its members in every presidential administration since Woodrow Wilson. Shadow governments often decide who will run for office, certainly the presidency, and then influence policy. President George W. Bush and former Vice President Al Gore, once sparring partners during the presidential campaign, are among the many members.

The CFR goes back to President Woodrow Wilson and his advisor Colonel Edwin House. In 1917, President Wilson proposed the "removal of all economic barriers" between nations. This was also when Lenin's Bolshevik Revolution was taking place.

According to Michael Bradley, Colonel House formed the Institute of International Affairs, whose goal was to convince the American people to accept the idea of a one-world government. That group gradually morphed into what is now known as Council of Foreign Relations (CFR). At the time Russia changed, so, apparently, did America.

One must delve into the history and philosophies of the CFR and its predecessors, the Institute of International Affairs, the Royal Institute for International Affairs, and the United Nations. The research must continue into the United Nations and its predecessor, The League of Nations, to finally understand why the UN may be trying to curtail gun ownership and what this means when treaties such as SPP arise.

The latest trade agreement indicates at least some of our elected officials, exercising the democracy given them by "the people," have sold corporations our Republic. This only happened because the American people have busily become majestic consumers, imagining themselves the bourgeoisie, limited only by the limits on their credit cards. They later find that, if their ability to spend ceases, they will, like addicts, agree to anything to re-aquire their credit, including relinquishing their freedoms.

According to William Jasper's article Council for Revolution, in which he features a segment of CNN's Lou Dobbs show, CFR member Robert Pastor testified before Congress in support of SPP saying that America needs to be less "irritating" and allow other countries more power. Pastor was director of the Rockefeller and Ford Foundation-financed CFR task force known as the Linowitz Commission, which supported revolutionary changes in Latin America including abandonment of our strategic canal in Panama. He also was a member of the Working Group on Latin America of the Institute for Policy Studies, a notorious Marxist center that has been one of the most important operational arms of the Soviet KGB in this country.

In addition to promoting these groups, the Ford Foundation is well known for financing various pro-immigrant activist groups in America. This is clue number one, for more astute readers, regarding why illegal immigration has never been seriously addressed.

Through SPP, it appears that President George W. Bush may be trying to do what President Woodrow Wilson and others wanted to do in 1917.

According to Lou Dobbs' CNN website, former Secretary of State Colin Powell said during a 2002 press conference that the Bush Administration sees Mexico as much more than a neighbor and more like a partner.

But Foreign Minister Jorge Casteneda, who co-chaired the binational Migration Working Group with Secretary Powell, later told a group of Mexican journalists that he saw it "very much like the metaphor of Gulliver ensnarling the giant." Clue number two.

Article provided by North Coast Republicin Club **No link is available**
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Why does no one talk about SPP?
    We have been trying to but it seems nobody wants to listen?

I get the same impression. We're speaking loud and clear English are we not?
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

I even wrote my State Representative about it specifically...........he writes me back about another matter all together. NEVER mentioned SPP and that's what I wrote him about.
    I feel like everyone of us needs to write all Congressmen and Senators about this.
    The ONLY thing that is going to save us from all of this is pushing to get NESARA passed through..........so I suggest we concentrate on pushing that down their throats and INTO their minds. We CANNOT allow them to block NESARA from getting through. THAT ALONE is all that is going to save our country and us from this horrible fate.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

But Foreign Minister Jorge Casteneda, who co-chaired the binational Migration Working Group with Secretary Powell, later told a group of Mexican journalists that he saw it "very much like the metaphor of Gulliver ensnarling the giant." Clue number two.
    I always knew Powell was a snake and now this seals the deal.

BTW, the other night either Tancredo or JD Hayworth {sorry, can't remember which one} was on Laura Ingraham and when he mentioned the SPP she had NO idea, had never heard about it and was incredulous leaning to confusion. Personally, I was shocked that she'd not been informed........what does that tell us! Best kept "non secret" in the world!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=33634

Listen to this speech before Congress.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

WHO THE HECK WAS SHE?
    WONDER IF SHE WANTS BUSH'S JOB? I'LL VOTE FOR HER
    THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD, NOW LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS?

DO I FEEL PARTY TIME COMING ON? BUSH BEING KICKED OUT?
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Marcy Kaptur (D Ohio)

Hi Ruth,

This speech was given on June 21, 2006 by Marcy Kaptur (D Ohio) before the House of Representatives.

NAFTA Superhighway and SPP.

I did email her, as soon as I listened to it that I appreciated her courage, and that NO ONE in Congress could now plead ignorance, since it's on the record. Not that I think they didn't know, anyway.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!