Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Illegal Says: If You're White, You Don't Belong Here

Listening to illegal alien advocate forums like the Pacifica network can be infuriating, but sometimes you hear some interesting stuff. On her latest "Radio Nation" broadcast, Pacifica's Laura Flanders interviewed journalist Gabriel Thompson, who's just written There's No Jose Here, a book that purports to put a "human face" on illegal immigration. In researching the book, he talked extensively with an illegal alien cab driver in New York City. He learned some very disturbing things, and he shared them with Flanders' audience. I'll share some of them with you here:

-This cab driver absolutely did not recognize the sovereignty of US borders. He was unrepentant about having violated them, and even felt entitled to do so! He told Thompson that, as a person of indigenous heritage, he had a right to live anywhere in North America regardless of immigration laws. He also strongly implied that White Europeans were less entitled to live in the United States than he was.

-He felt the $5,000 fine imposed by the pending Senate immigration bill was a joke. Thompson was told that illegals pay more than that to the coyotes who smuggle them into the country. He also laughed at the proposed requirements that illegals and guest workers leave the country and return after a certain period of time. He gave Thompson the distinct impression that very few if any would leave.

-He admitted that he had not come to the United States because of overwhelming financial need. He said he wanted to see his father, who had come here illegally before he did, and he wanted the "adventure" of sneaking across the border. Thompson was of the opinion that many illegals share this reason for coming here.

-He complained bitterly about the living and working conditions he found in the United States, but when asked by Thompson why he didn't return to Mexico, he admitted that he "loved New York."

So if they were listening at all closely, "Radio Nation" listeners had to understand that illegals have a cavalier attitude toward our laws, and some of them are racists besides! Yet those of us who oppose illegal immigation are painted as racists!

Sometimes I wonder if these open border crusaders are brain dead. They know the American people are still jittery about 9/11. They know that Osama bin Laden has threatened more terrorist attacks. They know some of the 9/11 hijakers were in the country illegally. They know that some of the alleged terrorists recently apprehended by the Department of Homeland Security were here illegally, too. They know we're at war. They know corporate interests want to use illegal workers to lower American wages. Yet the only reason they can come up with for overwhelming public opposition to open borders and illegal alien amnesty is xenophobia and racism! What's wrong with this picture?

Quote Originally Posted by vic
    I would like to send a letter to the editor and use a couple paragraphs of this article. Is that legal or would that be plagerism or whatever the word is.
    I do it all the time. I also try to change a few of the words. I also try to add some of my own thoughts. I'm not doing it to make any money, merely to better express my views.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12