Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not that this is new news. I just read it on Yahoo and one of my first thoughts was "white people are screwed".
    The second one was "the kkk/white supremists must be having a fit right now".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So, when whites become a minority, will we be called minorities and the rest stop being called minorities? Will whites then get all the freebies due to being the "new minorities"?

Just a thought that ran through my head. When do minorities stop being called minorities?

TexasGal

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGal
    So, when whites become a minority, will we be called minorities and the rest stop being called minorities? Will whites then get all the freebies due to being the "new minorities"?

Just a thought that ran through my head. When do minorities stop being called minorities?

TexasGal
    ....and my third thought was "I wonder, if whites become minorities, if we will have "affirmative action" for whites??"

Does anyone think that if/when hispanics take over our govt they will return all the favors they were given by majority whites? I doubt it....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGal
    l
    Hasn't happened in CA yet, they still want whites to pay for everything because whites make more than blacks and Latinos. Then you have the Asians who make more than any other group but it seems they are allowed to fudge on their taxes with no penalties because they are non-white. What we need in CA is an advocacy group for white people.

They say there are 47 million Hispanics in our United States, and I say there are a lot more than 47 million Hispanics in our United States, and half of them are ILLEGAL!!!

The illegals need to be driven out!!!

What we need in CA is an advocacy group for white people.
    ....we could call it the "mayonnaise militia".

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    What we need in CA is an advocacy group for white people.
    ....we could call it the "mayonnaise militia".
    I say we aim a little higher and call such a group "The Race!" Why not...it's worked for la raza whereby they have been able to raise millions of dollars through corporate donors and even our own government in their quest to further their reconquesta/ethno-centric agendas on behalf of hispanics and illegals alike.

If they can get away with it, why cannot we?

I HAVE HAD OLDER PEOPLE TELL ME, "OH WELL IT WANT BOTHER ME."
    Well....thank God I'll be dead by then but don't say the old people didn't try. Nobodys listened to a darn thing I said since I learned to talk. Your a kid what do you know, it's your hormones talking, God MOM...old coot...the worlds not the same as it was in Hooterville...now I'm in the sometimers rhelm and then to who cares what you think. I'll be saying "told ya so!!!!!! Don't come crying to me....you made your bed now lay in it!" from my grave. "Warned ya but you wouldn't listen!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12