Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lets send them to "driver school " at the Ranch in Crawford Tx be like the Comedy Club schools speeders can attend to get there tickets dismissed.
    http://www.mrtraffic.com/improvts.htm
    http://www.comedydefensivedrivingschool ... tors&id=13
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

speeders, indeed!

Yeh, remember my story, THEN tell me they are just innocuous speeders!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

WHEN is George Bush going to wake up and understand that the American people are a lot smarter than he is and that millions of us are already one or two steps ahead of him because we're fast learners, and we know exactly what and who he is, and we know that he is perfectly willing to try to pull ANYTHING over on the American people ?

When will he have a complete understanding of this ? Judging from his immigration speech, he still thinks we're in the dark on things. He STILL believes that he can get things over on us, and he cannot.

We're finished playing games with a president who ALWAYS cheats, and always breaks ALL the rules.

We're through with you, GWB. You will NEVER be able to regain our trust and our confidence back. I'd say that pretty well qualifies in making you a failure of a president in the eyes of the people. And what else matters?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12