Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

White House On Immigration

How nice! I like the way it says "The preceding was an editorial reflecting the views of the United States Government." Well "We The People" are the United States Government I thought. And we say no to illegals, we say no to amnesty, we say no to politicians who hand our country over to foreign invaders and criminals. We say no to your propaganda. Deport the illegals, all of them, build the wall, prosecute "all" those who supported them!
    Mr. Bush should read the Constitution he swore to protect and uphold. Oh wait he did and cursed it!

http://www.voanews.com/uspolicy/2006-12-27-voa1.cfm

White House On Immigration

26 December 2006

President George W. Bush says that he wants to work with the United States Congress on a comprehensive immigration plan. Mr. Bush says he supports an increase in border enforcement and a guest-worker program with a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants:

"I strongly believe that we can, and must, get a comprehensive immigration plan. . . .It's important for us because in order to enforce our border, in order for those Border Patrol agents who we've increased down there and given them more equipment and better border security, they've got to have help and a plan that says, if you're coming into America to do a job, you can come legally for a temporary basis to do so."

White House spokesman Tony Snow said President Bush understands the need to prevent people from illegally entering the United States and to prevent those already in the United States from working illegally:

"There are concerns about finding out who is here illegally, who are these people. We need to know. And, therefore, he's talked about a tamper-proof I-D card. There is concern that employers may be knowingly hiring illegal aliens. In recent years, this administration has upgraded the punishment for knowingly hiring an illegal from a civil fine to a criminal punishment and asset forfeiture."

The current system, says President Bush, is forcing people seeking to enter the United States to rely upon smugglers and forgers, which often leads to inhumane treatment. Comprehensive immigration legislation, he says, is the key to enforcing U.S. borders "in a humane way."

The preceding was an editorial reflecting the views of the United States Government.

"We the People" Keep telling them what we think and they "the elected representatives" just keep ignoring us.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

CRUSADER wrote
    How nice! I like the way it says "The preceding was an editorial reflecting the views of the United States Government." Well "We The People" are the United States Government I thought. And we say no to illegals, we say no to amnesty, we say no to politicians who hand our country over to foreign invaders and criminals. We say no to your propaganda. Deport the illegals, all of them, build the wall, prosecute "all" those who supported them!
    Mr. Bush should read the Constitution he swore to protect and uphold. Oh wait he did and cursed it!
    You're right on, Crusader!

Thanx for saying it so precisely.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I doubt he actually read it.......being the C student that he is, it would bore him to death, and, he never intended to abide by or uphold the Constitution anyway!