Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Executor Order Treason

Quote Originally Posted by groggs
    Barack Obama this...Barack Obama that...

I read and hear arguments and discussions about illegal immigration, gun control, Obamacare, business bailouts and forced unionism, all of which come in secret and not so secret headslaps to the taxpaying citizens and legal residents of this country.

Why are we so afraid to call these Obama initiatives anything other than what they are...flagrant acts of treason! Why is the "I" word ("Impeachment") never mentioned in Congress? Nixon resigned due to Watergate and we wanted to impeach Clinton because of Oval Office blowjobs. If sex is a basis for impeachment, then it should be an easy accomplishment to oust Obama because, in reality, he's screwing every citizen of this country every day that he remains in office.
    Welcome to Alipac Groggs
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Next election?

Neither the RepubliCons or DemocRats have protected our borders for years. Some citizens were fooled by Reagan to believe the 1986 Amnesty, living in Los Angeles I knew better. From 1986 to 1994 my community of Sun Valley, CA grew from 91% white to 89% Hispanic. I finally had to move for safety as I was challenged over and over "What are you doing here Whitey, this is our town." Now we are told that Mexico teaches illegal immigrants to plan to expand the borders to return the SW of America to Mexican control. Children in Tucson being taught they should drive the whites and blacks out of America and return all of this land to the Brown people. Scumbag Obama is an illegal alien, so if he passes laws like this, maybe it will make him a citizen. Well folks, he is going to cause a racial backlash that he thinks we will continue to look the other way. So go ahead and elect a RepubliCon in 2012 and watch this nation go down, down, down. Do any of you have the guts to elect Don Cordell in 2012 to Restore not Change America?

I read and hear arguments and discussions about illegal immigration, gun control, Obamacare, business bailouts and forced unionism, all of which come in secret and not so secret headslaps to the taxpaying citizens and legal residents of this country.

Why are we so afraid to call these Obama initiatives anything other than what they are...flagrant acts of treason! Why is the "I" word ("Impeachment") never mentioned in Congress? Nixon resigned due to Watergate and we wanted to impeach Clinton because of Oval Office blowjobs. If sex is a basis for impeachment, then it should be an easy accomplishment to oust Obama because, in reality, he's screwing every citizen of this country every day that he remains in office.
    ALIPAC has been using the word Treason in national press releases to describe these usurpers and we have used the word Impeachment in our Federal candidate surveys.

It is clearly time to take things to a new level since Obama has certainly done that.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

White House Loosening Border Rules?

Jun 21, 2011
    Bombshell new report claims administration is playing politics with immigration issue

http://video.foxnews.com/#/v/1011306886 ... t_id=86858
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Next election?

Quote Originally Posted by huddlstn
    Neither the RepubliCons or DemocRats have protected our borders for years. Some citizens were fooled by Reagan to believe the 1986 Amnesty, living in Los Angeles I knew better. From 1986 to 1994 my community of Sun Valley, CA grew from 91% white to 89% Hispanic. I finally had to move for safety as I was challenged over and over "What are you doing here Whitey, this is our town." Now we are told that Mexico teaches illegal immigrants to plan to expand the borders to return the SW of America to Mexican control. Children in Tucson being taught they should drive the whites and blacks out of America and return all of this land to the Brown people. Scumbag Obama is an illegal alien, so if he passes laws like this, maybe it will make him a citizen. Well folks, he is going to cause a racial backlash that he thinks we will continue to look the other way. So go ahead and elect a RepubliCon in 2012 and watch this nation go down, down, down. Do any of you have the guts to elect Don Cordell in 2012 to Restore not Change America?
    Welcome to Alipac huddlstn

Obama is the biggest divider as POTUS I have seen in 52 years of life.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

ALIPAC has been using the word Treason in national press releases to describe these usurpers and we have used the word Impeachment in our Federal candidate surveys.

It is clearly time to take things to a new level since Obama has certainly done that.

W
    W, I have asserted many times in the past that it is past time to take things to a new level. Obama is NOT American and never has been. His agenda and policies are overtly and explicitly ANTI-AMERICAN! The tax paying legal citizens of this country are no longer a concern to him. It is all about carrying out his and his handlers agenda to bring this country to it's knees. Folks, I'm not just trying to blow smoke here. We need to wake up NOW and recognize what is being done under our very noses! This effort to declare a backdoor amnesty is another ominous sign that Obama has plans of his own and they aren't in the interest of American citizens!!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Please impeach this guy we can't have this any longer!

Banned
    Immigration Officials Alter Deportation Tactic By MIRIAM JORDAN
    The Department of Homeland Security said Friday it was adjusting a program designed to deport illegal immigrants who commit crimes, in response to sharp criticism that the initiative is upending the lives of many innocent people.

The program, dubbed Secure Communities, checks the fingerprints of individuals booked into jails against both Federal Bureau of Investigation and DHS databases for criminal and immigration history.

Among those ensnared by the system have been people stopped because of broken tail lights on their cars and victims of domestic abuse who called 911.

John Morton, director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the DHS agency that runs the program, said ICE officials and attorneys would be instructed to exercise "prosecutorial discretion," improve the program's focus, ensure uniform implementation and avoid initiating deportation proceedings against crime victims and witnesses.

"It makes a lot of sense to prioritize use of our limited resources," Mr. Morton said. "Removing everyone here unlawfully doesn't make sense."

The revisions were faulted by a coalition of immigrant and civil-rights advocates, who said the agency was making "cosmetic changes" instead of thoroughly reviewing the program or taking steps to dismantle it.

"These changes are nowhere near sufficient to address the well-documented problems," said Andrea Black, executive director of Detention Watch Network. "The flaws with Secure Communities run so deep that the only solution is termination of the program."

Margaret Huang, executive director of Rights Working Group, said the administration "is sanctioning racial profiling, eroding the trust local law enforcement agencies have built with communities."

About 11 million illegal immigrants reside in the U.S. It is a civil, not a criminal, offense to be in the U.S. unlawfully.

Mr. Morton said a new training program would provide guidance to state and local law enforcement about how Secure Communities should work and how to protect people's civil rights. He also announced the creation of an advisory committee comprising police chiefs, sheriffs, state and local prosecutors and immigrant advocates to provide feedback to ICE about the program.

Since May, Illinois, New York and Massachusetts—three states run by Democrats that have large immigrant populations—have pulled out of the program. California Gov. Jerry Brown, a Democrat, faces increasing pressure to suspend that state's participation. Law-enforcement officials have said Secure Communities hampers community policing.

Launched in 2008 by the Bush administration, the program has expanded quickly under the Obama administration. It currently operates in more than 1,300 jurisdictions in 42 states. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano has said the goal is for the program to be operational nationwide by 2013.

Mr. Morton maintained that the program is mandatory. "It's a federal information-sharing program. We will continue with that information sharing, but we want to hear…if there are things we can do as we exercise our authority."

Foes of illegal immigration who back the program have said the administration would be bowing to political concerns and jeopardizing public safety if it scaled back the program.

Write to Miriam Jordan at miriam.jordan@wsj.com
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... lenews_wsj

Banned
    U.S. To Suspend Countless Deportations / Liberty Alerts, Corruption Chronicles

In a first for any administration, President Obama has implemented a new system to spare a myriad of illegal immigrants from removal by authorizing—and encouraging—low-level field officers to block deportations by using an outrageously broad list of exemptions.

The unprecedented program will allow droves of undocumented immigrants to remain in the U.S. by drastically expanding factors that can be considered to exercise “prosecutorial discretion.â€

Banned
    Read the new ICE guidelines for executive amnesty here ... http://www.ice.gov/doclib/secure-commun ... n-memo.pdf

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast