Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

White House loosens border rules for 2012 elections

Published: 6:28 PM 06/20/2011 | Updated: 7:31 PM 06/20/2011
    President Barack Obama’s administration is quietly offering a quasi-amnesty for hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants aiming to win reelection by mobilizing a wave of new Hispanic voters without alienating the populous at large, say supporters of stronger immigration law enforcement.

[b]The new rules were quietly announced Friday with a new memo from top officials at the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency. The “prosecutorial discretionâ€

Scumbag traitors!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I cannot believe this. Obama has no shame! Hispanic politics is very very BAD news!

It is pretty obvious that the temptation to encourage voted fraud will be irresistible.

So the Dream Act was just passed by Obama & Co. without Congresses approval in violation of our Immigration Laws.

I hope our friends in Congress don't allow this to happen or the first thing we know ALL IA's will be given a free pass.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: White House loosens border rules for 2012 elections

Unbelievable!!!!!!! It's news like this why I have to leave ALIPAC behind for a while at times. It just pissezz me off to no end reading about how our own president is consistantely defying American citizens!!!!!!!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

DJ
    I am totally sick when I hear this kind of news, but I am not surprised. It seems like it takes 1000 vigilent patriots to prevent Obama from inflicting the next round of damage.

Here's another thought I had today though. If he can succeed in everyone putting all their attention on this issue (his undisguised attempt at obtaining the hispanic VOTE!), then maybe it will take the focus OFF the current ObamaGate issue--the Gun Runner disaster that threatenes him even more than does the anger from those against amnesty. As I've said before (and quoting Glen Beck!), watch what the other hand is doing.

Re: White House loosens border rules for 2012 elections

Quote Originally Posted by FreeRideIsOver
    Unbelievable!!!!!!! It's news like this why I have to leave ALIPAC behind for a while at times. It just pissezz me off to no end reading about our own president consistantely defying American citizens!!!!!!!
    FreeRideIsOver -- Believe me, I understand your anger and frustration. Sometimes it gets so discouraging and outrageous, I too almost feel a need for a break from it all. But that is exactly what the pro-amnesty crowd would like to see happen. They would love to know their actions led to a pro-enforcement advocate giving up, and not fighting for a while. And because of all our recent victories in some states, and preventing the amnesty they thought Obama could deliver, they are now desperate.

Maybe if one of us has to take a short break - maybe a week or a month - from reading such BS crap like this Obama administrative action, during that time we could instead at least do something else to continue fighting, so the pro-amnesty crowd does NOT win. Maybe instead make a donation to ALIPAC; or send faxes, phone calls, letters, emails to Congress reps; volunteer to work on an election campaign for a pro-enforcement congressional or presidential candidate. Something, anything, to keep fighting the illegal invasion, even if you need a break from reading about the invasion accomplices' latest BS actions, like those of the traitorous Obama administration.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Though I'm not yet optimistic we will be able to get a really strong pro-enforcement presidential candidate in the general election to beat Obama, at least maybe we are more likely to get a candidate who won't try to pull this traitorous, treasonous, anti-citizen BS of an administrative mini-amnesty.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Published: June 20, 2011
    Updated: 3:53 p.m.

Activists: Changes to deportation program not enough

BY CINDY CARCAMO
    THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER

Immigration officials addressed criticism of a federal deportation program by making changes that would protect crime victims and witnesses, but immigrant rights activists say the efforts are "cosmetic" and contend the whole program should be dismantled.

Secure Communities is a federal program that allows local enforcement agencies to tap into federal data of people they arrest to check for immigration violations. The program is part of a national effort to identify and deport people who are in the country illegally and suspected of or convicted for committing crimes.

The program launched in Orange County on March 16 of last year. From the program's inception through April 30, more than 77,000 immigrants convicted of crimes, including more than 28,000 convicted of aggravated felony offenses like murder, rape and the sexual abuse of children, were removed from the United States after they were identified through the program, according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials.

Read more about the program's local launch.

Secure Communities has come under fire in recent months, with some state officials trying to opt out of it, according to stateline.org and other news reports. Governors from New York, Illinois, and Massachusetts want to end their participation on the grounds that very few of the people being deported have been convicted of serious criminal offenses.

Activists say they're concerned that the program silences victims and witnesses who have become reluctant to report crimes because they're afraid of deportation.

Immigration officials on Friday announced more protections for crime victims and witnesses after the complaints that the program did not distinguish enough between minor offenders and serious criminals, according to news reports.

Some of the changes include new guidelines, which give prosecutors more discretion on who they decide to detain and deport. Other guidelines include additional law enforcement training and instructing officers not to deport people who are crime victims or witnesses in criminal cases.

"Secure Communities is a critical tool for law enforcement agencies working to protect the citizens and communities they serve," said ICE Director John Morton in a written statement released Friday. "However, we need to do a better job of ensuring that the program is more focused on targeting those that pose the biggest risk to communities..."

Immigration organizations called the changes insulting.

"With the utter invisibility of any comprehensive immigration reform on the horizon, mere tweaks to the deportation machine are worse than insufficient, they are insulting,'' said Angelica Salas, executive director of Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles. "It is time to flip the switch, turn out the lights on S-Comm and await the outcome of DHS' own Inspector-General's investigation into the genesis and mutation of this misguided monster.''

ICE is instituting additional training to ensure that law enforcement officers understand the goals and priorities of the program.

Read more about the changes in The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, San Jose Mercury News and Sacramento Bee.

Contact the writer: 714-796-7924 or ccarcamo@ocregister.com or www.twitter.com/thecindycarcamo

http://www.ocregister.com/news/program- ... ement.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast