Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Like I would trust another countries airlines, sorry i don't even have faith in ours.

I lost my faith in them 9/11

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by onetrickydude
    Like I would trust another countries airlines, sorry i don't even have faith in ours.

I lost my faith in them 9/11
    Mexicana may well decide that the Boston-New York route will not be a money-maker for the airline.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

What makes them think I want to jump on an airliner that's maintained by a third world country? Bush, why don't you just make it easy on everyone. Come out of the shadows and claim your Mexican citizenship amd then get the hell out of here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Come out of the shadows and claim your Mexican citizenship amd then get the hell out of here.
    Does Mrs. Bush have dual citizenship with Mexico? Surely she couldn't... could she?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

But Corsi has other concerns as well. He says in order to carry out the plan, the U.S. has already constructed five stations designed to give Canada and Mexico access to what is known as the Wide Area Augmentation System, which allows them to know the location of every U.S. aircraft -- military as well as commercial.
    NOTHING SHORT OF TREASON RIGHT HERE! GIVING AWAY OUR SECRETS..WHERE'S THE JUSTICE DEPT? OUR SENATORS? SOMEONE NEEDS TO JUMP ON THIS!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NOTHING SHORT OF TREASON RIGHT HERE! GIVING AWAY OUR SECRETS..WHERE'S THE JUSTICE DEPT? OUR SENATORS? SOMEONE NEEDS TO JUMP ON THIS!!
    Definitely TREASON! The whole Exectutive branch of the federal government is in cahoots on this so don't look for the Justice Dept to help. And our Senators are so clueless!! Didn't we see that in the immigration debate? So many of them don't even know what the SPP or NAU is, unless they actually READ all those Jerome Corsi books that were sent to them!

I think they've all lost their minds! Hmmm...Do you suppose we could get Bush impeached on grounds of insanity? In my dreams...

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Come out of the shadows and claim your Mexican citizenship amd then get the hell out of here.
    Does Mrs. Bush have dual citizenship with Mexico? Surely she couldn't... could she?
    Maybe they have dual citizenship because Jeb Bush's wife is Mexican!! Family ties, you know!!!

NAU anyone?

I didn't mean to imply that Bush has dual citizenship w/Mexico. I was merely stating that he should 'apply' since he has NO allegience to US.

Re: White House preps to open U.S. air routes to Canada&

MM -- I don't know if this is of any help, or perhaps it's just "old news" -- but I want to forward it on to you for reference. I'm hoping it's NOT more bad news and you can just delete it! -- Bob

U.S.-Mexico Air Transport Agreement of December 12. 2005
    http://www.state.gov/e/eeb/rls/othr/2005/69283.htm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast