Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

78% reference in an article that is over a year old is the best the Bushwacker and the Pro-ILLEGALS can come with to support their AMNESTY BILL! I would like to see the Poll.

You're right, Populist. I didn't catch that. I'll MOD EDIT myself.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, it's confusing Tinybob. I could be wrong, but it seems that the initial article in this thread could be referring to last summer's amnesty battle, not currently.

And actually, I'm glad you posted that April 2007 USA Today article as it contained definite similarities to the initial article in this thread.

At least at this point, the consensus seems to be no "comprehensive" attempts (i.e. mass amnesty for 12-38 million IAs) until after the prez election, with various smaller amnesty schemes (e.g. AgJOBS, AgJOBS lite) being floated now.

(My earlier post above should say "debate in the last two weeks of May" not June)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Yeah, it's confusing Tinybob. I could be wrong, but it seems that the initial article in this thread could be referring to last summer's amnesty battle, not currently.

And actually, I'm glad you posted that April 2007 USA Today article as it contained definite similarities to the initial article in this thread.

At least at this point, the consensus seems to be no "comprehensive" attempts (i.e. mass amnesty for 12-38 million IAs) until after the prez election, with various smaller amnesty schemes (e.g. AgJOBS, AgJOBS lite) being floated now.

(My earlier post above should say "debate in the last two weeks of May" not June)
    I noticed that, too, Populist. I guess that's what threw me off.

I don't know about anyone else, but I have found no related articles to this initial one. That makes this look a little suspicious. And if this was true, Lou Dobbs would've mentioned something about this. This goes completely against what the politicians have been saying, that they will not tackle immigration reform until after the election. What do you guys think?

I am contacting my Representative and others to let them know about this article. Forward this article and let them know that we are watching. We did not vote for people to represent someone else other than the American people.
    Me too ! This article is outrageous !! These people have some B---- !!
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I don't know about anyone else, but I have found no related articles to this initial one. That makes this look a little suspicious. And if this was true, Lou Dobbs would've mentioned something about this. This goes completely against what the politicians have been saying, that they will not tackle immigration reform until after the election. What do you guys think?
    Well, the USA Today poll quoted by Fakir Selim (author of the initial article in this thread which seems to be dated May 8, 200 is from April 2007.

It looks like a $10,000 fine was floated by the White House in early 2007, mentioned by White House spokesman Scott Stanzel, who called it a "negotiating document." Selim also quotes this in his article.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington ... ants_N.htm

Bottom line: I'm not sure, but Fakir Selim could be referring to 2007.

It just seems that if there was a plan to give illegal aliens amnesty, we would've heard something on the news. These two articles seem almost identical, don't they?

Yup, pretty close.

NO WAY IN HELL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast