Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Federali
    Hey,

First time my article made it to homepage!
    congratulation
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent the article to our local paper.

Hope they write an editorial about it.

I am going to send this article to my local paper and some of the papers of larger towns, haven't been able to get them to publish anything else on immigration but since it is a putdown to the president maybe they will consider this one! I have been a loyal defender of Bush until the last few months, this takes the cake right here no more will I be his fool! That don't mean I am switching to democrat either surely to God, we can find a worthwhile independent, or tough republican leader like Tom Tancredo to vote for in the next election, there was really very little choice in the last one, guess I should have voted for RALPH! He didn't make our ballots in okie though. I would like to apologise to the 911 families on behalf of my very disguided foolish president, I am trying to be civil here as I have gotten into a little trouble with my language on here lol kept the mod busy for a few days but I think I have he finally got through my thick head here this is a wonderful site and I am so thankful i googled it up! I finally have someplace to share my frustration and sign all petitions I can find. THANKS ALPAC!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

impeach bush

http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/node/9249

Joining Illinois, California has become the second state in which a proposal to impeach President Bush has been introduced in the state legislature. And this one includes Cheney as well.

California Assemblyman Paul Koretz of Los Angeles (where the LA Times has now called for Cheney's resignation) has submitted amendments to Assembly Joint Resolution No. 39, calling for the impeachment of President George W. Bush and Vice President Richard Cheney. The amendments reference Section 603 of Jefferson's Manual of the Rules of the United States House of Representatives, which allows federal impeachment proceedings to be initiated by joint resolution of a state legislature.

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Refusing to accept a petition from american citizens???What the H*** is this government doing??? President Bush is not the only traitor here, he has advisors and many others working for him and they obviously take the same stand that he does, ignore the american people and do what you want regardless. He is going out of office so what does he care what happens. Well he may be going out of office in the shame that he deserves for deserting our country and our people
    We the People. You the Invader

Real conservative Dana Rohrabacher

Thank God for Republican Representative Dana Rohrabacher and the few others, especially from California, who have the will to protect and enforce the laws of America.
    Presidente Bush ran as a "compassionate conservative" and I have come to realize that really means he has compassion for anybody but an American citizen. And conservative? Give me a break.
    He believes if you are here illegally you are a good hard working person, not a criminal. I always thought if you broke the law you were a criminal. Guess I was wrong, huh?
    I believe Presidente Bush's stubborn, arrogant stand on illegal immigration is the defining reason that his poll numbers are so low. American's are tired of seeing their country sold out and he is responsible.
    The people of California need to wake up and look at the voting record of their representatives in Washington on immigration and kick their butts out if they are not standing on the side of the American citizen.

I guess Bush was too busy planning his Cinco de Mayo party with the Open Borders crowd to pay attention to those of us standing outside his gate with the victims families of 9/11 holding half a million of your signatures in our hands..

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-25638.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12