Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: White House Still Reviewing DACA, Won’t Rule Out Legal Status For Illegals

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    You could have learned it by reading Judge Hanen's Court Ruling in the Texas lawsuit. You could have also learned it by reading my posts on the subject since February, along with the links I posted. In any event, just 7 days to go.

Then, we'll see what happens.
    Hanen's ruling does not prevent Trump or Secretary Kelly from ending DACA. DACA was created through a memorandum from the Secretary of DHS, it was not a law passed in the U.S. Congress. Hanen doesn't have the authority to prevent Trump or Kelly from canceling or rescinding a departmental memorandum.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOL!! What do you think the DAPA DACA Expansion Texas 26 State Lawsuit is about? It's about the November 14th, 2014 DHS DAPA and DACA Expansion Memorandum and during the course involved the 2012 DHS Memo on DACA. And to date, a Federal District Court Judge has ruled on it, a 5th Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled on it, and the US Supreme Court has ruled on it.

Geez, MW. R U Ok?!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    LOL!! What do you think the DAPA DACA Expansion Texas 26 State Lawsuit is about? It's about the November 14th, 2014 DHS DAPA and DACA Expansion Memorandum and during the course involved the 2012 DHS Memo on DACA. And to date, a Federal District Court Judge has ruled on it, a 5th Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled on it, and the US Supreme Court has ruled on it.

Geez, MW. R U Ok?!
    Your empty rhetoric isn't working on me. If the Trump administration was unable to end DACA, he and his talking heads would be yelling it from the mountain top! So far, you're the only one that has even made such a suggestion ........ not a peep from Trump or any of his spokespersons because they know it would be a lie.

IMO, you're allowing your love for Trump cloud your logic and common sense. While your love of Trump forces you to offer him cover, he (Trump) is smart enough to know better. Everyone but you knows Trump or Secretary Kelly can end DACA this very moment should the so choose. However, as we've all seen, that is not in the plan.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Look, I understand you're furious that I was right about June 15th. I know you're seething about it. I don't know if I'm going to be right about June 30, but I was right enough about June 15th, to believe and hope that I'm right about June 30, and that's all the more I'm going to say about it. They want this played low-key, quick, quiet, expiration, so I'm done on this, it's just 6 more days for the lawsuit to be dismissed which removes the court order on DACA 2012. We'll see what happens.

In the meantime, please don't try to claim that our federal judges have no authority over Departmental Memos when the entire Texas led 26 State lawsuit was seeking court authority over Departmental memos.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Look, I understand you're furious that I was right about June 15th. I know you're seething about it. I don't know if I'm going to be right about June 30, but I was right enough about June 15th, to believe and hope that I'm right about June 30, and that's all the more I'm going to say about it. They want this played low-key, quick, quiet, expiration, so I'm done on this, it's just 6 more days for the lawsuit to be dismissed which removes the court order on DACA 2012. We'll see what happens.

In the meantime, please don't try to claim that our federal judges have no authority over Departmental Memos when the entire Texas led 26 State lawsuit was seeking court authority over Departmental memos.
    The only thing that happened June 15th is you were proven wrong on your insistence that DACA was going to expire on that date. DACA did not expire, although you tried to convince yourself and others it would. I think most of us knew better. Your loyalty to Trump is blinding you to what is actual happening.

After June 30th, DACA will still be going strong. The writing is pretty much on the wall on DACA and anyone with an ounce of perception would know that. Just to clear up any confusion for you, Trump is waiting on the U.S. Congress to provide a path to citizenship for the illegals enrolled in DACA. This is not just an opinion, he has openly encouraged them to do so. Right now he has no plans to cancel the program. I'm hopeful we or someone like AG Jeff Sessions can yet force him to see the error of his ways on this, but I'm doubtful.

Trump's failure to end DACA as promised during his campaign is a broken promise that many of us refuse to ignore or offer up excuses for. Oh, and like I said in my earlier post:

Your empty rhetoric isn't working on me. If the Trump administration was unable to end DACA, he and his talking heads would be yelling it from the mountain top! So far, you're the only one that has even made such a suggestion ........ not a peep from Trump or any of his spokespersons because they know it would be a lie.
    Excerpt:

We have a system of government that requires the Congress to work with the executive branch to make it happen.” DACA was created by a series of memos and directives from the White House, not by legislation. President Trump has the power to reverse these, today — this minute — with no need to consult Congress. Obama’s agenda largely lived by executive unilateralism, and it can die the same way — if President Trump will act.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...cutive-amnesty
    Last edited by MW; 06-25-2017 at 12:21 AM.

LOL!! DACA did expire on that date. Sean Spicer said in February at the Press Conference when asked about DACA, "the thinking is we'll let it expire in June"). Giggles. You'll see. But, look, I'm out of this conversation, I just can't deal with your level of uninformedness (new word to be nice) on subjects you should be more informed about.

Over and out.

MW
    LOL!! DACA did expire on that date. Sean Spicer said in February at the Press Conference when asked about DACA, "the thinking is we'll let it expire in June"). Giggles. You'll see. But, look, I'm out of this conversation, I just can't deal with your level of uninformedness (new word to be nice) on subjects you should be more informed about.

Over and out.
    DACA didn't expire. The DACA amnesty program is still going strong, thanks to Donald Trump! Your notorious for obfuscating actual facts to favor your own arguments.

In February, the White House said they were letting DACA expire in June. I'm relying on what they said they were doing. I think they know more about what they're doing than you do.

MW
    In February, the White House said they were letting DACA expire in June. I'm relying on what they said they were doing. I think they know more about what they're doing than you do.
    Yeah right and Trump promised to end DACA immediately if he was elected President. Well, we see how that went.

That's because they decided to let it expire in June. instead.

So, we'll see what happens.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast