Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

White House Watch: McCain serious about running in 2008

He is not getting my vote.

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/artic ... ?track=rss

White House Watch: McCain serious about running in 2008

Posted 6/29/05
    By Paul Bedard

Senator John McCain, who tops the GOP ratings in some political popularity polls, is moving to run for president in 2008, according to friends and associates.

"They're going. They're running," says a McCain insider. Republicans associated with the Arizona senator said that he believes he can overcome opposition from conservatives to his positions on oil drilling, abortion, and taxes by providing a forceful and popular alternative to Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, who right now appears to be the Democratic front runner.

Others suggest that McCain can largely ignore the conservative base of the party during the primaries and caucuses because that vote will be divided among the numerous conservatives expected to jump in. "If he can pull off 20 percent or so in the primaries and caucuses, it's his," says one GOP analyst.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great choices, huh? McCain or Hillary.

I am still hoping for a Tom Tancredo / Michelle Malkin ticket (though she may be too young) with Ann Coulter as Secretary of State.

I can see it now, the Saudi Princes are smiling condescendingly at Ann. They sit down smugly, ready to hear another simpering U.S. politician beg for oil. Ann calmly takes a seat, swishes her long blonde hair around and says, "You know, you guys have had it good for a long time. I think it's time for some changes. Here's how it's going to be. You're going to sell us all the oil we want, you are going to shut down the Madrassas, you are going to kick out everyone who looks like a terrorist, you are going to allow women to vote, and you are going to allow complete freedom of religion and political thoughtl. You don't like it? I have two words for you, 'Saddam Hussein." We would be pleased to have you as a guest of the U.S. military, if you don't play ball. How does that sound?"

Oh well, I can dream.
    When we gonna wake up?

Good One Scarecrow!! "Saddam Hussein". Goooood One.

:D :D :D :D

I hope McCain gets the GOP nomination. That will end the GOP. I hope Hillary gets the Donkey. That will end the Democratic Party.

They can then wrassle between them for the 50,000,000 illegal aliens in the US whom they are both representing, splittling around 25,000,000 each. I do not have time or energy at this hour to calculate exactly how many votes that would be but approximately 60% of about 40% of that population would be the potential number of voters for them to share on Election Day.

That leaves 250,000,000 American Citizens for say....a Protectionist Party to represent. That would be about 60% (voter turn out) of about 50% of that number (more grown ups, less kids) which well.....hmmmm....numbers nevert lie.

I wonder how many of the 250,000,000 American Citizens would support a Protectionist Party whose platform is simply to protect:

a) our borders

b) our laws

3) our citizens

4) our business

5) our industry

6) our sovereignty

7) our constitution

8) our jobs

9) our wages and salaries

10) our benefits and social security

11) our property rights

12) our rights to cars and chocolate

12) our future

Any idea, proposal or action that doesn't Protect these things would be denied. That means the Protectionist Party would be an all-Drone Party, no Crones allowed. All Crones we know are already at home and in bed with in the GOP and Donkeys.

Gee....I think I'm going to form a Protectionist Party tomorrow!!

We gave the GOP a chance to show its True Colors on CAFTA. So far the US Senate votes Show They Blew It!! The Democrats voted right, but they won't seal the borders; they won't protect our consitutional rights; they want more workers than we have jobs; they have Kerry (all amnesty), Kennedy (all amnesty), Soros (all amnesty); they have alot of non-work programs; they don't like to spend on defense or national security; in other words they have alot of baggage that won't allow being left at the station!

OHMYGOD...I forgot....they also have TWO CLINTONS wanting another "free rent" deal and TWO PENSIONS!! WHERE WILL SHE BUILD HER LIBRARY....Little Rock just can't hold another one?? I think 8 years, one pension, and one library per Presidential Family is ENUF!! Besides, there is a huge conflict of interest. What if the government finds out some stuff on Bill or some stuff on Hillary. Spouses can't under American Law be made to testify against their spouse!! Either one could claim "spousal exemption" and grind our Justice System to a halt by quandry. PLUS, it could be uncovered that Bill did all kinds of nasty bad things that hurt our nation; get caught; get prosecuted; get convicted and then be Pardoned by his Wife.

We do need a law that limits the Presidency to one per family. IMHO.

Me thinks Hillary "reeeeally" wants that furniture and has figured out a way to get it this time...if she can just get back in there one more time.

We'll lose the farm and the White House furniture!

Good God!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn