Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I believe she is nothing more than an opportunistic illegal that is being used as a tool.

Does she get WIC for that new baby she took 8 months off work to be with? Does she disclose her $23.00 an hour income or does she apply for social benefits and since the income is reported against a false number, show no income?

Why isn't the State of California looking at her? Mr Brown???
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Isn't Democrat Jerry Brown still the Attorney General of California, or does the rule of law get a sabbatical during his run for governor so he doesn't offend anyone for upholding the rule of law.

How could one not question Jerry Brown’s involvement here. Gloria Allred may be no immigration attorney (but she certainly knows what identity theft and fraud are), but even she would have never paraded the illegal invading criminal, Diaz, in front of the nation (attempting to benefit Jerry Brown by smearing Whitman) unless she knew the no charges would be forth coming.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"I am Nicky" sounds like a Halloween Costume.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    " I have blood" no crap we are well aware she would not be walking around committing criminal acts if she didn't!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

"Whitman's ex-maid emerges as symbol"
    Yea, as symbol about what is wrong with not clamping down on illegal aliens, our sovereignty, and defending our borders.

Good one Dixie! You could have a friend go as Gloria Allred. She could tuck in your chair, only take on high-profile cases, and talk about what a victim you are. I'd like to do it but I live in a city in which I'd get beaten up for it (the illegal alien thing, not how bad I’d look in drag.)

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    "I got fired from the State of GA (reduction in force due to budget restraints). I was close to securing a retirement pension. Everyone chosen to be fired was also close to securing a pension. Those who did not get fired were either new people far from retirement and pension security, or those who were already had been vested for their pensions."
    I'm sorry to hear about that. The same thing happened to my uncle who worked for the railroad. What is this? Logan's Run in which you reach a certain age and have to die/go?

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    "Ah seems we have another ("Alvira Arelleno"????) remember the girl with the little boy held up in the church (Not sure if that was her name) but she is now back in Mexico standing up for illegal immigrants rights"
    “I believe it is Elvira Arellano. Like the witch in b-movies. I’m just glad she’s somewhere other than my backyard like Elvira was. It’s a shame that all of their protectors/defenders don’t know what’s on this site.
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

Ah thanks I knew someone would remember the ciminals name!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Whay aren't people opposed to Jerry Brown screaming for him to deport Diaz? Afterall that's his job!

This witch has served her purpose, her 15 minutes of fame should be over. If anything comes of this they can bring her back from Messico to testify.

I still believe this was instigated by Brown himself.
    DON'T FORGET HE ALSO HAD THE HELP OF THE MEDIA W***E GLORIA ALLRED PARADING THIS CRIMINAL IN FRONT OF THE MEDIA. I'LL BE WILLING TO BET THAT SHE WON'T BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR HER CRIMINAL ACTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    Had Aldred not jumped into this scene....Diaz, AKA Rosa Parks would have just disappeared into nobody land.
    THIS CRIMINAL B***H IS NO ROSA PARKS AND WHO EVER STARTED REFERING TO HER AS THAT, SHOULD BE ASHAME OF THEMSELVES ROSA PARKS WAS A CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY WHERE AS THIS CRIMINAL IS NOT AND TO CALL HER THAT IS AN INSULT TO ALL AFRICAN-AMERICANS

" I have blood" no crap we are well aware she would not be walking around committing criminal acts if she didn't!
    "I HAVE BLOOD" DON'T WE ALL HOW VERY DUMB THAT STATEMENT SOUNDS LOL

Ah thanks I knew someone would remember the ciminals name!
    WHO COULD FORGET THE WITCH WITH A B MINUS THE W IN THE SPELLING WHAT REALLY GETS ME, IS THE FACT THAT A PERSON CAN BREAK THE LAW AND BECOME A SYMBOL IN WHICH SOME THINK IS ALL FOR THE GOOD OF AN AGENDA. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast