Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who Likes This Bill?

This morning I listened to the pro-illegal alien propaganda show "Democracy Now" and learned that there's a groundswell of opposition to the amnesty bill among radical immigration activists. This is not the blanket amnesty they wanted. They dislike the provisions that stop them from bringing more family members into the country. They dislike the employer sanctions. They dislike the heavy fines. They call the temp worker provisions "legalized slavery." So the aliens don't like it, and the majority of legal American citizens don't like it. Who the Hell is Congress trying to pass this bill for? I will be very surprised if this bill passes both houses. But if it does, I have a surprise for any local Congressmen who dared to vote for it. I'm switching parties on them in the next election.

Well criminals complain about prison too
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I like the parts that the illegal aliens don't like.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by Stuff
    Who the Hell is Congress trying to pass this bill for?
    Big business what do you think all this crap is about? The others are mostly racist that put a human face on it! The poor people bit is a lie, do you think those heartless greedy heathen jerks care about any thing but money?

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    I like the parts that the illegal aliens don't like.
    YA, there the only good parts!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)