Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who's our daddy? Sheriff Joe

Who's our daddy? Sheriff Joe
    Before the two of us walked into Channel 12's downtown Phoenix studios to tape a segment for a Sunday morning program, Chief Brian Sands from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Department handed me a piece of paper with columns of statistics printed on it.

Sands and I, along with state Rep. Kyrsten Sinema, were scheduled to appear on a show that would discuss the sheriff's latest “saturation patrols,â€

This is an editorial. However, what is important to remember is this.. (and it IS getting worse):

The Mexican government is, apparently, has more influence in making policy as to what laws are enforced (except for Sheriff Joe) in Southern Arizona than our own government.

The Mexican government, apparently, also has huge influence in the press here. Again, more so, apparently, than the US government or the legal residence of the US.

99% of the Mexican license plates I see outside of Maricopa County, and there are MANY EVERY DAY, have expired registration...usually years out of date.
    AZ has a mandatory registration/insurance law...for legal residence. To enforce it on Mexican plates would be what...profiling illegals?

Oh, and our employer sanctions law...I don't think even one case has been prosecuted. They know it. We know it.

What a BS story! Americans have DEMANDED our laws be enforced and Sheriff Joe is the only one with the balls to do it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "