Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whose side is Michael Chertoff on?

MUST READING!

Whose Side Is Michael Chertoff On?
    by Martha Zoller, HUMAN EVENTS

Posted: 07/10/2007

"We're going to continue to enforce the law. It's going to be tough," Michael Chertoff said. "We don't really have the ability to enforce the law with respect to illegal work in this country in a way that's truly effective."

Michael Chertoff, the Secretary of Homeland Security sounded as if he had been defeated personally when the Senate failed to invoke cloture on the so-called “comprehensive immigration reformâ€

If Mr. Chertoff was going to enforce our immigration laws - he would never have been appointed to the post -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"We're going to continue to enforce the law. It's going to be tough," Michael Chertoff said. "We don't really have the ability to enforce the law with respect to illegal work in this country in a way that's truly effective."
    Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire !!!

In response to the above, I have added a 4th item to my daily message to Stooge Chertoff:

Dear Secretary Chertoff:

Have you secured the borders ???

How many illegal aliens broke into the United States today ???

Where’s the FENCE ???

What lie have you told the American people today ???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Has anyone else noticed a lull in ICE enforcement related articles since the last amnesty bill flamed out? I hope my feelings on this are wrong, but I'm afraid enforcement is quickly sinking in priority since Bush and Chertoff no longer have a need to put on a false front for the American people.

Chertoff's defeatist attitude is disgraceful!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Chertoff's defeatist attitude is disgraceful!
    Yes, but from his point of view it pays the rent.

I left a comment and link to ALIPAC!! at the link!

We need to force them to fire Chertoff!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Chertoff is just a talking head for Bush.

And, Bush, is probably sulking over the defeat of the amnesty bill and has shown he doesn't care what the majority think.

So I don't expect much enforcement at all, at least for the rest of this administrations term.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn