Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why CNN’s Lou Dobbs Doesn’t Watch Fox Business Network

Why CNN’s Lou Dobbs Doesn’t Watch Fox Business Network
    Lou Dobbs Tonight Moving Into 7 p.m. Time Slot Monday
    By Marisa Guthrie -- Broadcasting & Cable, 11/5/2007 12:01:00 AM
    Lou Dobbs' critics call him myopic and an economic isolationist. He calls himself an independent populist, and he’s proud of it.

Dobbs, 62, uses his CNN show, Lou Dobbs Tonight, to rail against illegal immigration, corporate special interests’ hijacking of the political process and the Bush administration’s “shamefulâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lou Dobbs can easily handle Shepard Smith but I do wish they would give Lou an extra hour on CNN.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think that we should all get together and voice our opinion that Lou get two hours. What is so great aout the situation room that it needs 3 hours?I always thought that Lou's show was too short.

I think this is a great move for Lou and CNN because a lot of people who would otherwise watch his show don't get home from work in time and immediately have to prepare dinner and so forth ... but by 7 pm ... they should be ready for ... "what's our boom bahs up to today" and then they can be up to date on these issues that only Lou covers in any depth at all.

I wish him the best and I hope Americans learn about his show and tune in daily .. he works so hard at getting the research, the facts and presents both sides.

Thank you Lou .. you'll never know the service you have provided to the American People. Without you and your reporters ... it would have taken much longer for US to figure out what's going on and it's entirely possible that we wouldn't have gotten it all entirely right.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Lou Dobbs vs Shepard Smith? No contest. Dobbs wins hands down!