Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

REP. TOM TANCREDO, R-COLO.: Empty talk. Yes. That is an interesting way to describe — for the president of the United States to describe enforcing the law: "empty talk."
    You can't expect much from an old windbag. I just can't understand how anyone in office, whether Democrat or Republican, could sit back, watch, and listen to the President of the United States making promises on foreign soil, to change the laws in America so it would benefit "the Mexican people".
    Over his trip throughout S America, he made promises of "migration" with a "comprehensive" policy, swearing all along the way that the people will not be deported because "that would be impractable". If I had were a lawmaker in DC and had any backbone, you can believe I would be fumed, and they would have to hold me down!
    Thank God for people like Tom Tancredo!

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    REP. TOM TANCREDO, R-COLO.: Empty talk. Yes. That is an interesting way to describe — for the president of the United States to describe enforcing the law: "empty talk."
    You can't expect much from an old windbag. I just can't understand how anyone in office, whether Democrat or Republican, could sit back, watch, and listen to the President of the United States making promises on foreign soil, to change the laws in America so it would benefit "the Mexican people".
    Over his trip throughout S America, he made promises of "migration" with a "comprehensive" policy, swearing all along the way that the people will not be deported because "that would be impractable". If I had were a lawmaker in DC and had any backbone, you can believe I would be fumed, and they would have to hold me down!
    Thank God for people like Tom Tancredo!
    Why would our congressman or govenors care, they go down to Mexico and do the same thing!!! The govenors go down there and set up trade deals, I thought foreign trade was a job for congress not govenors!! May be I'm wrong!! how about anyone know the answer to that??????
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Well, I know the answer, but I'm selfishly keeping it a secret!

Banned
    SOSADFOARUS wrote:

Why would our congressman or govenors care, they go down to Mexico and do the same thing!!! The govenors go down there and set up trade deals, I thought foreign trade was a job for congress not govenors!! May be I'm wrong!! how about anyone know the answer to that??????
    Governors go on trade missions a lot. Gregoire is always going somewhere to lobby for Washington State--I'm assuming the industries there--like apples, etc.

Hey, on another topic, I was researching the Dream Act today in prep for writing another nasty letter to the editor on Craig and guess what???
    Crapo is on the list as a co-sponsor, too. I tried to call the DC office, but it was too late. I'm thinking it might possibly, please God, be an error. NumbersUSA had a fax for me to send Craig on being a co-sponsor but not Crap-O if it's true! Do you know???

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

DITTO April, and your kitty is so cute, consider her hugged to!!
    Glad you like her, she does have a sweet face.

]quote="olivermyboy"]Well, I know the answer, but I'm selfishly keeping it a secret! [/quote]

Its time to come home before that sanctuary city rubs off on you, it might be catchy !!
    Spit it out if you know the answer!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSADFOARUS wrote:

Governors go on trade missions a lot. Gregoire is always going somewhere to lobby for Washington State--I'm assuming the industries there--like apples, etc.

Hey, on another topic, I was researching the Dream Act today in prep for writing another nasty letter to the editor on Craig and guess what???
    Crapo is on the list as a co-sponsor, too. I tried to call the DC office, but it was too late. I'm thinking it might possibly, please God, be an error. NumbersUSA had a fax for me to send Craig on being a co-sponsor but not Crap-O if it's true! Do you know???
    I'm not sure but I did ask him to vote no against it in the fax I just sent.
    I will call on monday and find out!!If he is on the list thats bad news!! very sad!! how many people were sponsoring it??alot??please say no!!
    I believe it was in the bill that just past the Senate in Idaho and is now going to the house. I will look it up again.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    ]quote="olivermyboy"]Well, I know the answer, but I'm selfishly keeping it a secret!
    Its time to come home before that sanctuary city rubs off on you, it might be catchy !!
    Spit it out if you know the answer!! [/quote]

OLIVER!!!

Constitution--Article 1--Section 8
    To regulate commerece with foreign Nations, among several states and with Indian Tribes!!!

Banned
    Did you send him the fax because you knew he was sponsoring it?

]quote="olivermyboy"]Well, I know the answer, but I'm selfishly keeping it a secret!
    Spit it out if you know the answer!!
    OLIVER!!!

Constitution--Article 1--Section 8
    To regulate commerece with foreign Nations, among several states and with Indian Tribes!!![/quote]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast