Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Jean is a sweetheart, she shares secrets that make others happy! I am glad she shared with me!
    Maybe it's my avatar!
    Thanks for the kind words April.
    Btw, you are now a kitty! Like it!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Thanks, me too!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    jean,

Secrets! Shhhh!

Oliver
    To late I heard that!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    April wrote:

...he might decide, but it does not mean that Americans are going to let him.TIME TO SAVE THE COUNTRY FROM OUR OWN PRESIDENT!!!

That is the primary focus of my life right now and I'm so glad I found you all to work with to achieve it!!!
    Agree oliver. And we're glad you found us.
    DITTO!!!I USE TO BE SOSAD!! DOING THIS ALL ALONE!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Well we are here, we are POED and we are going to save our country together......group hug!

Thank goodness some of you are angels on here, as some would like to keep these little secrets all to themselves, such as olivermyboy, shame on you, selfish, selfish, selfish, just like our President! :P :P :P I will have to check out this photobucket thing, I only hope their instructions are very clear and easy, as there are still lots of us computer dummies left around.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

nitty,
    If you have trouble pm me k?
    This thread has become so full of positive energy, love it!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Well we are here, we are POED and we are going to save our country together......group hug!

DITTO April, and your kitty is so cute, consider her hugged to!!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Thank goodness some of you are angels on here, as some would like to keep these little secrets all to themselves, such as olivermyboy, shame on you, selfish, selfish, selfish, just like our President! :P :P :P I will have to check out this photobucket thing, I only hope their instructions are very clear and easy, as there are still lots of us computer dummies left around.
    Nitty, just want you to know you are not alone, I am one of those Dummies, the one good thing you learn something new almost everyday!!! gives you something to look forward to. Just typing is an experience I have not done that in years, and that was an old typewriter, not even electric!!

Banned
    Jean,

I was just teasing about sharing secrets with our buddies! Kate shared with me!

Anyway, there are a lot of emoticons you can download for free and I use google images a lot!

NittyGritty wrote:
    selfish, selfish, selfish, just like our President
    I wish he was selfish like me!!! He wants to give our country's resources away to all takers! Maybe I can teach him a thing or two!!!

Oliver

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast