Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why So Few Reads?

Hello,

Maybe it's just me, but there seems to be fewer reads on most of the "featured" articles on the HomePage, than there used to be (say, from 3 to 6 months ago.) Why is that? Or, are people viewing the articles in a different manner now? It seems to me that the number of reads would quickly escalate into the hundreds very rapidly several months ago, and now it takes a long time to get to that level. Not complaining -- just curious.

Thanks,

Ostrich

Ostrich,

One of the features we use to promote the news on the homepage was out of commission last week.

You should see the number of reads rise to normal levels again this week.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    William,

I don't know what the impact is to ALIPAC (maybe none), but unfortunately for many, illegal immigration is one of those "out of sight, out of mind" deals. I've even noticed fewer mentions of it through the various media outlets. I know things will really start hopping again when the U.S. Congress starts acting on the issue, but in the meantime it is my hope that none of the anti-illegal immigrant groups be lulled into a sense comfort due to non-visual activity in the U.S. Congress.

Everyone needs to realize the scheming and planning is in constant evoluation behind closed doors in Washington. Paid lobbyist are working against us as we speak. Now is the time for us to get our message out to as many Americans as humanly possible. When the battle starts, it's going to be bloody!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    William,

I don't know what the impact is to ALIPAC (maybe none), but unfortunately for many, illegal immigration is one of those "out of sight, out of mind" deals. I've even noticed fewer mentions of it through the various media outlets. I know things will really start hopping again when the U.S. Congress starts acting on the issue, but in the meantime it is my hope that none of the anti-illegal immigrant groups be lulled into a sense comfort due to non-visual activity in the U.S. Congress.

Everyone needs to realize the scheming and planning is in constant evoluation behind closed doors in Washington. Paid lobbyist are working against us as we speak. Now is the time for us to get our message out to as many Americans as humanly possible. When the battle starts, it's going to be bloody!
    Very true MW. We are working it hard on this end to get ready for the battle.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    William,

Please don't take this the wrong way, but HOPE is no longer an option. As American Citizens, we have been 'out of sight' and 'out of mind' for far too long and what we need, IMO, is unmistakable, cannot be ignored, in your face, VISUAL ACTION.

On March 26, 2006, I was, as I believe most American's were, completely blindsighted by what was extremely well-organized ACTION being taken by hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens and their supporters. I remember watching my television screen, jaw dropped in disbelieve as news report after news report showed, one by one, major cities and freeways all across my country being shut down and literally taken over, by a sea of mexican flags. I sat waiting and watching for any word from the President, from a state representative, congressman, local mayor, law enforcement officer......and except for the media.....silence, absolute silence. No action had been taken to prevent it, to stop it, to warn of it, nothing. Silence.

Then, again, and with some forwarning, May 1st, the same thing. But this time, we were prepared to do everything except what they had done..., we 'got our message out', we faxed, we e-mailed, we called, we wrote letters, we boycotted, we blogged, we reported closed businesses, we organized 'grass roots' groups, we renewed our support of the minutemen, we talked about it, we complained about it,, ....and again, we watched a well coordinated, and even more organized sea of aliens & their supporters, now sporting white shirts and brand new american flags, grab the headlines and now, with the support and assistance of some lawmakers beside them, made their demands known to the entire world....No President, No state representative, No congressman, No local mayor, no law enforcment.......silence.

And the result....S2611.

When is enough going to be enough? When it's too late? You're absolutely right MW....we are in for the fight for our lives and while we continue to brood and plan and talk and organize, the battle is being fought and the war will be won before we even have our weapons loaded. If every single American who is against Open Borders, Illegal Immigration and Amnesty, and I mean every one of us, do not drop what we are 'doing' and take immediate ACTION to defeat the OBL , we will get what we deserve. IMO 'getting the message out' time is over. There is absolutely no reason why we are not capable of being just as ready and prepared as they were, to do the same, NOW. We have a right to make the same show of force, for all of OUR voices, united as one, to be heard loudly and clearly by every single legislator in D.C., by our President, by our state govenment, by our local government, by every media outlet and by each and every neighbor on our streets and nothing, absolutely nothing short of that, is going to going to be effective. Our letters, emails, faxes, begging, pleading, arguing, is getting us 0. Alone, Lou Dobbs can't do it for us, Alone, Tancredo can't do it for us, Alone, the Minutemen cannot do it for us, Alone, the Freedom Riders cannot do it for us, Alone, the Border Patrol and Retirees cannot do it for us, Alone, ALIPAC cannot do it for us. United, we can. All we need is someONE to step up to the plate, unite us all, set a date, and lead the way. My white T-shirt and American Flag are ready! It's time to STAND UP NOW, lest we be shot down.

The time is quickly approaching when CIR will be passed and once it is, we will be required to uphold those laws, even while our border remains, and it will remain, unsecured. We will have no leverage to secure it, even from terrorists. Attempts to do so, will make us more than just 'vigilantes', but enemies of our own government. If we wait, our country will never be the same, and there will be no going back.

What I've written is nothing different than what I mentioned prior to May 1. But being somewhat 'new(er)' to politics, I was frustrated by the lack of the same 'real' action I and everyone else could see unfolding before us. And after receiving, for the third time, the same form letters from the same politicians, I had to ask Why?, I questioned, Why aren't we out doing the same EFFECTIVE thing? Hello people, it worked! I was admonished like a stupid child.

The reason, in every single instance, "we all have to work".

So, I say this "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got. Expecting any different outcome, is insanity."

So, I ask again, to everyone...

Do we WIN this thing or don't we?

So, I say this "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got. Expecting any different outcome, is insanity."
    I agree with you and as I sit here, I've been thinking the same thing all day. I'm tired of writing letters and seeing the same responses. My bet is that they don't even read the letters now - just like I dont even read theirs.

Question is - whats the plan??

mrazmerized I agree with you.

There has been several articles that I have read that I wondered why
    the people in the town or the neighbors did not take action against
    the unjust treatment of a fellow U. S. Citizen.
    We are losing our rights our traditions our lifes.
    As you have said we have gotten 0 from all we have done so far.
    People voted on Bush not who was going to help stop this madness.
    Illegals are coming in at greater numbers, no fence is being built,
    U.S. citizens are being put in jail for doing their job or protecting their
    property, none of our government is listening to us.
    Who are the lobbyist in Washington for the U.S. Citizens?
    Can someone give me a list of name and contact info?