Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WI-Immigrants now 40 percent of state’s dairy workforce

Immigrants now 40 percent of state’s dairy workforce

By Jacob Kushner
    Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism

Dairy farmers face challenges hiring immigrant workers

Like many Wisconsin dairy farmers, Tim Servais needed help and he reluctantly faced the facts.

After he expanded his farm operation outside La Crosse in 1995, Servais relied on local adults, teenagers and farm kids to do what work he couldn’t handle himself.

“I’ve always tried to hire people who were local so I had some background on them,â€

Some Mexican-born persons seeking permanent resident status may wait up to 18 years for their cases to be approved.
    Meanwhile they continue to ripoff our system. They must be sent back to their own country to wait! Anything less is an insult to those from other countries.

[quote]About three years back, Servais found the locals had stopped coming to his barn door. “I just couldn’t find people to do the work,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Another pleading heart liberal article, that tugs at the heart strings! Oh wait not mine!

Maybe some of the unemployed Americans we have that are doing day labor work down in Nevada can move up north.

Sounds like they are going the cheap way and having illegals working for them.

Have you seen the price of milk lately ? Its silly! Get some milking machines and move into the 21st century.
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Undocumented immigrants often evade the issue by guessing at a valid number, or by paying someone to provide them with a Social Security number of an eligible worker, immigrants and experts said.
    What! according to the courts they are not knowingly useing another persons ID I knew it was bogas (SARC)

What we need are some Judges with more common sense or even some street smarts might work instead of a bunch of niave stupid idiots.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'm probably the biggest supporter of farmers and beef cattle ranchers there is. I know how costly it is and, let's face it, the "crop" doesn't always pay.

That said...

There is no excuse in this country, with all the inmates we have, for ANY need for illegal alien labor.

There is no reason that those inmates cannot work harvesting fields, milking cows, cleaning stalls/pens, feeding livestock, etc. Their wages are far less than what illegal alien workers are paid.

My kids had to feed livestock and clean stalls and they had to help with the garden, too.

Call it a form of "will work for food" as far as the inmates go.
    An American of Irish descent - NOT an "Irish-American".
    He is my son. He currently serves for us in Iraq.

They are NOT immigrants. They are illegals, invaders, and thieves.

These farmers are knowingly hiring illegals, which makes them aiders and abetters, a felony. What is wrong with our country and our people that they will say this in print and not be either ashamed or afraid? They no longer have kids coming to work because the pay is probably so low that the farmers are enjoying the extra profit without liability.

I sure hope the next illegal criminal, and there are many, who drives drunk or commits a murder or rapes a child does so at the home of these traitors. They do not know who they are hiring and exposing their families and neighbors to possible harm.

[quote]“They’re more likely to seek this type of work,â€
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Yonderis -- From a fellow nonhyphenated American of Irish descent: Thanks to your son for his service to our country.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Yonderis -- From a fellow nonhyphenated American of Irish descent: Thanks to your son for his service to our country.
    Thank you, builditnow, on both counts. I will pass that on to Ry. I know he'll appreciate hearing that.
    An American of Irish descent - NOT an "Irish-American".
    He is my son. He currently serves for us in Iraq.

working4change
    Please see alert here..help needed

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-177012.html