Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 331AAyYSvx

By Salma Hayek on the Arizona law:

""As a human being, I find this situation intolerable. As an immigrant, I find it offensive. And as an American citizen, I find it disheartening. The work that these immigrants do directly affects the health of the U.S. economy," says Hayek, a Mexican immigrant who adds that she has been speaking with immigration activists and Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa in an effort to "figure out what is the most effective way for me to participate in this movement," she adds. "My company, Ventanarosa, in solidarity with the immigrants, was closed this past Monday and will again be closed on May 1 in observance of the protests"

'Incredible Hulk' volunteers to help Arpaio in immigration crackdowns

Actors help Arpaio unveil new posse to help fight illegal immigration

. . . actors Steven Seagal, Lou Ferrigno and Peter Lupus.

. . . Posse member Kevin Bush, a retired vice president of a Fortune 500 company,

. . . Ray Muñoz said he has been a posse volunteer for the Sheriff's Office since 1995 and wanted to join the new unit because of his previous experiences working on human-smuggling operations.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-218455.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ted Nugent: “Arizona Has It Rightâ€

[size=150]Ted Nugent: “Arizona Has It Rightâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I hate the belief that if we don't get california changing suit it all collapses anyways.

Theres a 3rd option always, the san andreas faults. Turn california into an island hence if they wanna come into the rest of the states they gotta swim. We also reward Arizona at the same time with more ocean view real estate

By no way am I advocating injury to anyone, just cut california off from the mainland haha!

Seriously though. We do need california onboard but we can always force them onboard even without their consent heh. Let california follow suit to the rest of the country and I'll give them back their capital C

Quote Originally Posted by Syanis
    I hate the belief that if we don't get california changing suit it all collapses anyways.

There's a 3rd option always, the San Andreas faults. Turn California into an island hence if they wanna come into the rest of the states they gotta swim. We also reward Arizona at the same time with more ocean view real estate

By no way am I advocating injury to anyone, just cut California off from the mainland haha!

Seriously though. We do need California onboard but we can always force them onboard even without their consent heh. Let California follow suit to the rest of the country and I'll give them back their capital C
    Hey what the heck What if the rest of the country sinks and only the coast of California is left For the those that don't know most Californians want illegals to disappear, if there's any group of people who know what it's like having millions of third world lames around it's us.

Banned
    But you guys would also have more ocean view property as an island also. Would also be impossible for Cali to sink thou because of the hot air balloon effect from all the illegals. Rest of the states will stay afloat cause of Canada still being attached hehe

But yah, most Californians want illegals gone also. Its just in such a hard position to do that as California has been the pro illegal voice hub for such a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Syanis
    But you guys would also have more ocean view property as an island also. Would also be impossible for Cali to sink thou because of the hot air balloon effect from all the illegals. Rest of the states will stay afloat cause of Canada still being attached hehe

But yah, most Californians want illegals gone also. Its just in such a hard position to do that as California has been the pro illegal voice hub for such a long time.
    Every vote against illegal aliens passes how do you think Arnold was elected? Gov. Grey wanted to give licenses to illegals, there was a recall election and Arnold was elected on the no licenses for illegals platform. The powers that be in California make sure only pro illegal aliens candidates run.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123