Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Workers suing Pilgrim’s Pride claim arrests strengthen cas

Workers suing Pilgrim’s Pride claim arrests strengthen case
    Dave Flessne

PDF: Pilgrim Pride

PDF: Pilgrim’s pride release

Lawyers suing Pilgrim’s Pride in Alabama said Wednesday’s roundup of undocumented employees at other company plants underscores their claims that the chicken-processing giant illegally is hiring immigrant workers to suppress wages.

“Assuming that these individuals being detained are found to be in this country illegally, I think it reinforces our contention that there has been an ongoing practice of employing illegal workers at Pilgrim’s Pride,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To many lawyers
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Workers Suing

I am impressed that Pilgrims Pride actually reported the problem to ICE this time. Maybe the lawsuit had something to do with it.
    The fact that Pilgrims now uses E-Verify, helps get them off the hook as far as "knowingly" hiring illegal workers. The management deserves a thank you from the legal workers for calling ICE in to investigate.

I wish more companies would follow Pilgrim's Pride lead.

Howard Foster is a good guy, he's been fighting against TYSON and others for years for hiring illegal aliens systematically and with impunity. This is not random employees showing up with false documents...there are companies that hire La RAZA types with connections to "recruiters" south of the border and just order up illegal aliens to come up to take jobs.

MW
    Texas123 wrote:

I am impressed that Pilgrims Pride actually reported the problem to ICE this time. Maybe the lawsuit had something to do with it.
    Personally, I suspect the federal governments ongoing investigation of Pilgrim's Pride had something to do with the reporting. It's difficult to keep secrets when big brother is watching your every move.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes too many lawyers, but atleast in this case, the suit is going to be filed against an employer who was utilizing illegal invader labor to supress wages against American Citizens.

I realize the only ones who are going to get justice in this case will be the lawyers and their big fat payday. However, hopefully, it will send a message to these companies that if they hire illegals, there is a substantial likelihood that one day they may be held civilly and or even criminally liable. The only way these companies are going to think twice about hiring illegals is if they are penalized in the same way which enticed them to hire the illegals in the first place; in the pocket book.

Re: Workers Suing

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123
    The fact that Pilgrims now uses E-Verify, helps get them off the hook as far as "knowingly" hiring illegal workers. The management deserves a thank you from the legal workers for calling ICE in to investigate.

I wish more companies would follow Pilgrim's Pride lead.
    I wonder why when I called them a while back and asked them if they hired illegals why they were not forthcoming. I think they knew they had them and they were worried the next raid would be on them, so this was their preemptive strike to protect themselves.

Either way, they ought to be punished to the fullest extent of the law. We need our laws enforced and that includes meat processing plants who hire illegals.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)