Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

www.congress.org ARE THEY FINALLY HEARING AMERICANS??

I used this site last week and it did not have the option to ignore the protesters or not ignore them.

I've been calling the White House comment line for about an hour now. It's still busy!
    1-877-762-8762
    We the People. You the Invader

I bet it will be hard to Get the White house for a while. Since the American Citizens have awoking, and calling for Enforcement.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I just went to the website and sent an email. I always fax through numbers and write my own letters, but here is yet another avenue. Can't hurt, right.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

hiring aliens

if all americans just stop opening our doors to these aliens. and stop giving them jobs we will be able to make them leave.

I go to this site anytime Bush says something that makes me mad and send him an email. Which I must say is quite often and it is free
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Congress.org even seems really busy. I had to email Senators from their own Webpages. We need our troops back here now!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)