Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Zeigeist (the movie) & the next "Terrorist Attack&q

After watching this movie, my whole outlook has changed about terrorism, illegal aliens, our own government and the things to be in the future seem to follow right along with the story.

If anyone's interested visit this link and watch the whole thing. You may have an awakening like I have. I predicted that the next "terrorist attack" would occur on the U.S. / Mexican border so that people would demand this RFID chip that's already out there.

Watch this link...

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Hogwash from athiests!

Here's a great rebuttal of the shabbily-done zeitgeist movie:

http://www.adam.com.au/bstett/BJesusandHorus74.htm
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Athiests?

Don't you mean Agnostics?

That's a pretty weak rebuttal also. It only strengthens my ideas that the Zeitgeist movie has more weight that I previously thought.

Banned
    [color=red][b][size=200]THE BIGGEST PIECE OF "RECYCLED BULL BEEEEEP!!!â€

Can anyone reply with anything besides intellectually vacuous remarks that clearly show their breadth of character and social skills?

What distinguishes us [scientists] from the pious and the believers is not the quality but the quantity of belief and piety; we are contented with less. But if the former should challenge us: then be contented and appear to be contented! - then we might easily reply: 'We are, indeed, not among the least contented. You, however, if your belief makes you blessed then appear to be blessed! **Your faces have always been more injurious to your belief than our objections have! If these glad tidings of your Bible were written on your faces, you would not need to insist so obstinately on the authority of that book... As things are, however, all your apologies for Christianity have their roots in your lack of Christianity; with your defense plea you inscribe your own bill of indictment.

from Nietzsche's Assorted Opinions and Maxims,s. 98, R.J. Hollingdale transl.

Banned
    Ecanus,

Would you mind telling me how you are using the word Ecanus. Please keep in mind that I know its true meaning.
    But a few folks have twisted it around a bit.

Banned
    While I found the beginning of this movie to be a somewhat disconnected and baseless attack on Christianity, I did manage to view the rest of it and found it's expose of the 'Powers That Be' to be not only enlightening, but a confirmation of all that I've learned in the last 5 years I've been studying world history and politics.

As for the beginning of the film all I can say is this. I would rather live my life as if there is a God and find at it's end nothing, than to live my life as if God didn't exist and find at it's end JUDGMENT.

GREGAGREATAMERICAN,

I'm not getting into a battle of semantics with you. I know what the name means and I know why you're asking about it. If you have something to say, come out and say it.

PinestrawGuys,

I'm a thinker, so I try to keep an open mind as to the possibilities and beliefs of others and also don't try to push my beliefs onto others. If someone believes in something then they have that right, by all means. If it makes them feel better at the end of the day then hey, have at it. What I stand for is respect for all peoples, plain and simple. I try to keep an open mind but at the same time try to decipher what feels right and wrong in my heart. The bible to me, is just plain fishy with all of it's contradictions, misquotes and many other distasteful texts. I prefer to use my own head and heart when it comes to right and wrong. Not base it on what some ancient book says that's been written and re-written by men with an "agenda".

Take care...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast