Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One small thing I noticed, which struck me interesting.

Many of our detractors would say these people were simply standing up for free artistic expression. However, I see not ONE photo of a counter protestors sign which said a single thing about artistic freedom. It is obvious by their signs and the things they were yelling that this was ANTI-AMERICAN. "F the Alamo", "European Wetbacks", and "Who's the illegal pilgrims" ... as well as burning the flag...states what THEIR concern is quite well. This is something we should make a point of when showing this stuff to people.

They handed us GREAT material to use against them in the arena of public opinion.. and gave it to us on a platter. This could not have exposed our enemies better if we had designed their signs for them.

I coverted the file to Adobe PDF. I sent it to DonQ I also added ALIPAC in the middle of the back page
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Baldwin Park Video Available

If you are interested in a video of the footage from the Baldwin Park rally on May 14th, as well as a copy of the Kirkby show in which Joe Turner made a guest appearance, please let me know via mail.

It will be on one tape and should be about an hour to an hour and a half in total when we are done.

Trying to use this to help raise funds as we have no more money in the bank account.

Purchase price is $20 (which includes shipping).

For a copy, mail your check or money order to:

Save Our State
    PO Box 3031
    Ventura, CA 93006-3031

We are in the final steps of getting the film ready and Joe was able to play a 14 minute shortened version in Las Vegas. People were pissed off when they saw it. A real eye opener for a lot of people as to how bad it is out here in Southern California.

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/inde ... topic=2257
    If you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will give you trouble in the land where you will live.'

Kinko's has a file conversion tool on their website that converts many different kinds of file formats into one that Kinko's can easily print copies from!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

photo layouts

GREAT WORK VaMAMMA! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Baldwin Park Video Available

Quote Originally Posted by occutegirl
    If you are interested in a video of the footage from the Baldwin Park rally on May 14th, as well as a copy of the Kirkby show in which Joe Turner made a guest appearance, please let me know via mail.

It will be on one tape and should be about an hour to an hour and a half in total when we are done.

Trying to use this to help raise funds as we have no more money in the bank account.

Purchase price is $20 (which includes shipping).

For a copy, mail your check or money order to:

Save Our State
    PO Box 3031
    Ventura, CA 93006-3031

We are in the final steps of getting the film ready and Joe was able to play a 14 minute shortened version in Las Vegas. People were pissed off when they saw it. A real eye opener for a lot of people as to how bad it is out here in Southern California.

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/inde ... topic=2257
    The order is in the mail.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12