Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants?

Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants?
    January 5, 2010 231 Comments

http://www.theresident.net/video/amnest ... mmigrants/

I sure wish she'd have interviewed some unemployed construction workers!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Watch the video again and watch the shadows on the ground........This video was shot over multiple days.

I am thinking they prolly did interview unemployed construction workers but using a trick called "Editing" they only showed the opinions that supported their views.

Just sayn
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

yes they send the money back home . & they have our country & every one that come from all over the world & yes the gov don't check the Paper at all . & yes the one that come Over just for visit for get to go back home Ye a the illegal immigrant do have our job & don't say they work the job that the American don't want that BS. they work under the table & the Owner get half so don't pull that . ship them all the hell Back home they have Our country On hell of a mess
    & Obama you help also yopu don't want top stop them at all just along as you have vote well it not going to work for you any more
    No Amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)