Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ-Likeness of Sheriff Joe beaten during protest

BREAKING NEWS: CAUGHT ON VIDEO! PROTESTORS AND A PIMA COUNY LEGAL DEFENDER SHOW THEIR RAGE AND HATRED AGAINST ARIZONA LAW ENFORCEMENT!

I had planned to talk about what is blogged below, then everything changed after I attended the Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio book signing event at Barnes and Noble Thursday night.

After having Joe on the show this past Monday (which you can can listen to here) I wanted to come out and show my support for his efforts.

The border rights group Derechos Humanos, led by Pima County Defender Isabel Garcia held a protest outside of the Barnes and Noble with members and supporters of Derechos Humanos. What you will witness in the below exclusive 104.1

The Truth Jon Justice Show video footage are protesters beating to a pulp a likeness of Joe Arpaio. This was an completely unprovoked act of violence by a group that themselves describes from their website: Coalición de Derechos Humanos ("The Human Rights Coalition") is a grassroots organization which promotes respect for human/civil rights...

What you will also see is the taxpayer funded Pima County Legal Defender and Derechos Humanos Co-Chair Isabel Garcia joyfully holding a likeness of the severed head of Joe Arpaio calling 104.1 The Truth vicious. They also chanted "Jon Justice go home, we don't want you here!"

This is a Pima County Legal Defender gladly displaying the likeness of a beheaded Arizona Law Enforcement agent, and others beating the likeness of an elected member of Arizona Law Enforcement.

Producer Andrew, myself and those around were dumbfounded and disgusted at the rage, hate, and violence displayed not only by citizens of Tucson but our very our Pima County Legal Defender. Even a chanting protestor came up to us and said that it had gone too far!

I hope everyone who witnesses this video will contact Chuck Huckelberry - Pima County Administrator (520) 740-8661 (Chuckelberry@co.pima.az.us) and demand that Isabel Garcia be fired for her heinous acts of aggression and public displays of disgust against our Arizona Law Enforcement.

3 VIDEOS at site:

http://www.1041thetruth.com/TheTruthLin ... fault.aspx
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How does one find these videos on YouTube?
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That looks like something you would see out of the Middle East... Oh that's right they share the same 3rd world mentality!

That would be a hate crime and she should lose her job. Look at the police officers who lost their jobs because they were at an anti-illegal immigration rally.

An elected official or state/county employee has no business protesting a damn thing.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    That looks like something you would see out of the Middle East... Oh that's right they share the same 3rd world mentality!
    That was my first thought too Bulldogger. Imagine how they'd be screaming if anti-illegal protesters were beating pinata's of an illegal mexican

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    That would be a hate crime and she should lose her job. Look at the police officers who lost their jobs because they were at an anti-illegal immigration rally.

An elected official or state/county employee has no business protesting a damn thing.
    I would call it a hate crime too and also a form of intimidation and a threat to Sheriff Joe's safety. This went beyond the boundaries of a 'protest'.

Carrying the head around is similar to techniques displayed by Islamic terrorists and Mexican cartel/criminals.

These 'protesters' should be charged, arrested and tried.

Is not physically attacking a figure representing law enforcement a form of insurection against the government?
    Benjamin Franklin

Looks more like something you would see in Iran or the Gaza strip than in America.

W

Would have been great if Sheriff Joe would have pulled up with his lights on how many of these scumpuppies would have ran ?

I think this would be a hate crime and if I was Sheriff Joe I would feel like my life was being threatened.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Where's the lamestream media about this incident?

Show's how empowered the open borders crowd is and it's largely because the media protects them. But if American citizens were to ever behave in this manner they'd be all over them.

So much of what's going on is upside down and inside out in this country.

This is ugly ugly ugly!!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It seems that Garcia may have violated a few Canons contained within the AZ Code of Conduct for Judiciary Employees:

Canon 2 Judicial employees shall avoid impropriety and the appearance of impropriety in all their activities

Canon 4 Judicial employees so shall conduct their outside activities as to minimize conflicts with their employment responsibilities

Canon 5 Judicial employees shall refrain from inappropriate political activities

www.supreme.state.az.us/ethics/Employee ... onduct.pdf -

Garcia clearly needs to be fired. This is not the first time her activities have been brought into question but this incident is proof positive that she is far from "activist" but, rather Anti American, militant, and inciting isurrection and violence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast