Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BoyCott ESPN and ABC

Below is a new boycott circulating. If you did not see the Monday Night game (Oct 16th) then you missed an attempt at “slipping one in” or a “get use to it” kind of thing. It had Spanish actors with a kid running with a football and a commentator talking. (I couldn’t really tell what it was about “I don’t speak Spanish”). Besides; “this is football not soccer”. Anyway, I found this and I am passing it around. Please do the same. Post it as many places that you know.
    -----------------

Many others and I took exception to the Spanish-speaking Commercial with English Sub-titles during the first half of the Monday Night Game of October 16th 2006 (Bears Cardinals).

We will never watch ESPN and ABC again. Unless we get an apology and promise that it will never happen again. We will also be spreading the word in hopes of gaining support for a boycott of ESPN and ABC. (ABC owner of ESPN)

And to reach us with your apology and promise, this apology is going to have to make with National News or the media outside ESPN and ABC, for the boycott has started.

I’d advise you to move fast for in this climate of immigration, issues, this stunt of yours has angered many, many people. Almost more and faster then the Boycott on Citgo. Even more now that the day after that game the US population tops 300 million.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Creo que usted esta construiendo una montaña de una hogar cerrito de hormigas.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richard, please translate for those of us who cannot speake Spanish.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

MW
    It had Spanish actors with a kid running with a football and a commentator talking.
    The man that spoke in Spanish was KC TE Tony Gonzales, not an actor.

I too thought the commercial was disgusting! I felt the same as I do when waiting in the grocery store line and the people around me are speaking Spanish. I don't appreciate feeling excluded in my own country.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: BoyCott ESPN and ABC

Why is it that anything that has to do with "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATS" is always blown out of proportion. I mean damn just because there was a commercial in Spanish you make a Big Freakin deal out of it you dont see

"Mexicans" BITCH about the commercials that come out in english in Mexico or all the "AMERICANIZATION" in mexico dou you.
    SO G0ET OVER IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But i Bet you LOVE MEXICAN food huh? You VIEJO HIPOCRITA!!!!!!!!!!!

UB

Richard

Concuerdo.
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Banned
    Sowat,

This is the United States of America. We speak English here. If you don't like it, go live in Mexico. I hear they do EVERYTHING in Spanish there.

Sowat
    You need to chill out and check your blood pressure man. Don't bring your filthy language on our boards either! Things are not going all your way now is it?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Banned
    And Sowat,

What would your teacher think if she saw your post from the computer lab at Phoenix Union High School?

Children, sheesh!

sowat, children should speak respectfully to adults and you need to speak respectfully to the mebers of this board. No Personal Attacks or you will be banned.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)