Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BP (and Obama) are lying There is no $20 billion clean up

Video from Brasscheck

I just met with President Bushbama at the Oil Office and pledged $100 trillion to solve all the worlds problems, so please everyone pat me on the back.

"Where's the money?" you might ask

Well, it's not actually anywhere yet.

"You mean it's not in escrow anywhere?"

No. Nothing like that. I just promised I'd come up with it.

"What are the consequences if you don't come up with it?"

Nothing really though I do imagine that a few people will get pretty upset, but we can brush them off when the time comes.

That my friends is the same exact deal that BP made with Bushbama in the Oil House a few weeks ago.

In a highly publicized meeting with BP executives
    at the White House, the BushBama Administration
    announced a $20 billion dollar fund to fix the
    damage done by BP's massive oil spill.

How generous of them.

There's just one problem.

There is no such fund.

Details:

http://unitedwestandforamericans.org/20 ... tea-party/

I also have to mention Nancy Pelosi is calling for " An OIL SPILL FUND"....well where is the 20 billion that is supposed to there and who is getting it????? What is her new game????

KICKTHEMALLOUT!!!!!!!

Kathyet

well where is the 20 billion that is supposed to there and who is getting it?????
    The Obama and Pelosi re-election fund maybe?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I saw it some where on Numbers USA this morning it was within the Arizona sb 1070 annoucement on the judges ruling and I couldn't find it again so I did another search on it and found this... I will keep trying to find it on Numbers again though

These people have to be stopped. I want to know where the 20 billion is right now and how many people have been helped so far..... but instead she is trying to get another fund going and it seems quietly....they already have someone doing the 20 billion....tell me what you think?

[quote]While most of the direct costs for the spill will be covered by the existing Oil Spill Liability Trust Fund, the Democrats said they would make sure any outlays by the federal government are paid back by BP. “We are concerned, certainly, about the loss of life and the danger to the people in the region, but we’re also concerned about the impact on the U.S. taxpayer,â€