Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Citizens for Tight Borders - two new posters...

GOOD JOB

The flyers look great! Go get em tiger!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Way to Go, Blueman!!!!!!!!!!! Get the facts out there and get people fired up!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

They look great, keep up the great work,
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

iamblueman4

These posters are fantastic, I am printing some out myself. There are a few places that they can be posted besides a campus. I will be putting some up where I put the first one from ALIPAC

Fabulous posters! I may even distribute a few here!

Jnr
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For some reason I am unable to view the pdf of the posters.

However, I do appreciate your work and your vision. I hope you bring truth to many who haven't really thought much about the illegal invasion and what it means for everyone's future.

Don't let anyone hornswoggle you. The costs to this nation are enormous. Some would tell you that the illegals are a great boon to our economy.
    These figures might bring a bit of light to that particular subject.

Illegals working in this nation send 80 billion dollars out of our economy annually. That money should be circulating in OUR economy, not theirs.
    Illegals do not pay 400 million in taxes per year. They work under the table.
    Illegals reduce wages for American workers to the tune of 200 billion dollars per year.

If the amnesty should be voted in...and a guest worker program introduced those costs will go up accordingly.

Happy debating!!

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

well, we just put up around 300 of these on the campus. They are in every posting area in every dormitory and they're all over acedemic buildings. I even posted them all over the building that feeds the most students each day. I can't wait to see how this goes over. Hopefully it does instigate some interest in the issue for some apethetic people. Even if we get a few newbies on our side, its worth our time.

Thanks again for all the support on this site, its great to have a place to like this where we can collaborate and discuss things.

I'm glad our national flier campaign inspired you to take strong action at your college.

We are here to back you up as needed.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fabulous work, Iamblueman4!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast