Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congresswoman Bachmann - No Health care for the disabled

In this Congresswoman Bachmann quotes Dr. Emanuel, the President's advisor at length.

She also mentions that the White House has requested that Congress give over the ovesight of Medicare to a new White House advisory board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMJw_afakZI
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

Lucifers laws being enacted in Washington

The American people must not accept this health care bill if our president Lucifer, Peloisi and the other demon Dems enact it into law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would like to know what safeguards they are proposing to keep people from recklessly abusing a government funded program. It didn't take me too long, in my early 20's to stop engaging in dangerous recreational activities when I realized that either I or someone else could get seriously hurt. Yet some people are addicted to these sorts of things and repeatedly end up in the hospital. Then there are other addictive and/or reckless activities that people have to get care for. Right now, a lot of these things are not covered by insurance plans, and that is the way it should be. Would they extend coverage to elective surgeries and other things not typically covered now?

Who knows? The Democrats will try to rush this through, and will only release their own contrived information about it; not the facts.

Of course Republicans have erased their credibility about such issues by their obvious grandstanding activities done in the past in the name of "morality." Our Congress is so full of losers.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Whoa.......talk about DISTURBING!!!! This Healthcare BS has got to GO AWAY!!!