Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do you have Migraphobia ? short video

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

stupid video... im sick just hearing that music

Banned
    The OBL sinks to another level in Hell....

Puke!

Oh lord!

They are trying to make a mockery of our laws as a sovereign nation. They came illegally and are illegal foreign nationals. I see they are stereotyping Americans. The USA is not all white and Americans of all colors are against illegal immigration. We know how our country came into being. We are not stupid. The illegals on the other hand quite possibly are if they think we owe them a better life. We have a legal way to come here. Leave and get on line.!! They have defrauded, displaced, killed, spread disease, closed hospitals, increased social service costs ect.. We have the statistics to prove it. They always play the race card and demand citizenship! Enough already!

Cross check social security numbers already and give the jobs back to American citizens and not illegal foreign nationals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mark Fiore! You and your video suck!

Yes, Americans did get upset about previous immigration events and they took action and corrected / stabilized the problem leading to the most prosperous and advanced civilization in human history.

Restrictions went into place when too many people came from Europe and China and we sent millions of Mexicans home in the 30's and 50's.

Now Mark Fiore feels we should abandon any wisdom of the past that made America a great nation.

I just do not understand how some idiots can just shrug off all of the serious problems being caused by illegal immigration.

I guess they are fine with the map of America changing again.

W

This is a part of "before the elections " propaganda .

I watch the candidates fighting with each other using the tolerance towards illegals as one of the cut off points to prove that the candidate is worthless .
    I think this is very well seen on the TV lately - the intolerance towards illegals and their behaviour .
    This is one sick video - the person making it has no idea what he is doing - to make fun out of the terrible problem the nation is facing .
    It shows again the values and philosophy of the illegals .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Here's his email if you feel like giving him a piece of your mind!

I know I am.

http://www.markfiore.com/

Letter I sent to Mr. Fiore.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Fiore,

You are trying to make a mockery of our laws as a sovereign nation and the seriousness of this issue in your video MIRGRPHOBIA. Illegals are illegal foreign nationals. I see you are stereotyping Americans. The USA is not all white and Americans of all colors are against illegal immigration. We know how our country came into being. We are not stupid. The illegals on the other hand quite possibly are if they think we owe them a better life. We have a legal way to come here. They should leave and come here the legal way! Illegal foreign nationals have defrauded, displaced, killed,closed hospitals, increased social service costs, overcrowded schools which increase PROPERTY TAXES ect.. America has the statistics to prove it. NumbersUSA, Fair organizations can been viewed on the internet. Illegal foreign nationals always play the race card when faced with any opposition and demand citizenship!

No country on earth would allow unhindered, illegal foreign national floods coming into their countries, not even Mexico. You should read their laws on Immigration. They are the toughest laws I have ever seen. We should put Mexico's laws on illegal foreign nationals into play in the USA.

You should make a video about the corruption in Mexico. You should showcase the elite in Mexico, who do not share the wealth of Mexico with it's citizens. No social programs, no infrastructure, no benefits to the poor, the crime of rape that is hardly or never prosecuted against young girls and women! Your talents would be better served if you denounced this horror of human rights abuse! The drug wars. The list goes on and on..

These people should be demanding rights in their own countries. Their countries deserve to give them a better life. Where is the responsiblity of their countries.

Your video is demeaning to the seriousness of the issue. We welcome 1 million legal immigrants a year into this country. The most any country on earth lets in. We also are a nation of laws. Come legally and we will gladly accept you from any country.

For now, good fences make good neighbors!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast