Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Eliot Spitzer - NEW PHOTOS!

"I am not a narcissist and do not have an ego problem. Nor did I have sex with that woman."

"Creepy?...I'll show ya creepy!"

Who Knew?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ROFL!!!! Who knew? made my day! Thank you, zeezil!

Here's the youtube video of his campaign. Oh the irony!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09gfnrXdrmE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Who Knew?...............

Now you need one of Mrs. Elliot captioned "Yeah, right"

He wanted to give illegals New York Drivers License, perhaps Mexico will be nice to him and let him have a matricula card .
    **Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "man, what a rid

“Had New York Governor Eliot Spitzer reached out for the Gideon Bible in his fancy Washington, D. C., hotel room instead of, allegedly, a high-priced prostitute, he might have been forewarned of the dangers in such liaisons.â€

"It's so sunny and bright outside that earlier today, Eliot Spitzer came out of a brothel squinting." --David Letterman

"I guess everybody knows about this by now. New York Governor Eliot Spitzer caught with a high-priced call girl. Ladies and gentlemen, there, but for a declined Mastercard, go 'I.' 'I'm sorry, Mr. Letterman. It won't go through.'" --David Letterman

"Spitzer was told about the evidence against him on Friday. On Friday, last Friday. How about that? I'm thinking, 'Wow, somebody had a worse weekend than I did.'" --David Letterman

"He went through this call girl thing. ... He was known as a regular customer. He was known as Client 9. It looks now like Client 9 will soon be looking for wife number 2." --David Letterman

"You know, I'm a half-full kind of guy. I always try to put a positive spin on stuff. Sure, it's a horrible story. On the other hand, you look at it this way, he was supporting New York's number one industry." --David Letterman

"I don't know about you, but when I heard about this scandal here's the first thing I thought. I said, 'Woah, there's another success for eHarmony.com.'" --David Letterman

"They're talking about impeaching Eliot Spitzer if he doesn't step down. And I'm thinking, 'Whoa, a Democrat being impeached for extramarital sex. Happy days are here again.'" --David Letterman

"Here's one that is kind of cute. He would get the hookers, the call girls, the prostitutes, the whores, and he would run them down, put them on the train, Amtrak. Like they need more publicity. And he'd run them down to Washington, DC, and they'd check into a beautiful suite and have the rendezvous at a place called the Mayflower Hotel. Now that's the difference between a Democratic and a Republican sex scandal. The Republicans have their rendezvous at an airport men's room" --David Letterman

"Do you know what the highest paid government position in this country is? Anybody know? ... It is working under New York Governor Eliot Spitzer. It pays like $5,000 an hour." --Jay Leno

"As I'm sure you know by now, New York Governor Eliot Spitzer has admitted that he was involved in a prostitution ring. Now this is the same man who when he was attorney general went after the prostitution ring. So apparently, it was for not giving him good service." --Jay Leno

"This is the most embarrassing thing to happen to a governor, I guess, since Arnold Schwarzenegger did 'Kindergarten Cop.'" --Jay Leno

"The really ironic thing about this case -- today, the hooker said Spitzer was done in a New York minute." --Jay Leno

"Well, you know something, this shows you how the whole world is backwards. I mean, you got Democrats. Now, they're supposed to be poor, right? Don't Democrats traditionally represent the poor people? They're paying $5,000 an hour for sex. You got the Republicans. They're supposed to be rich, right? They're cruising airport bathrooms trying to get it for free. What's going on?" --Jay Leno

"Do you ever notice politics is the only profession when a guy gets caught with a hooker, the wife has to stand by his side. You know, if this guy was a plumber and he got caught with a prostitute, he'd have his wife's SUV tire tracks over his head." --Jay Leno

"Everybody right now is discussing our New York Governor. And I have to say, we're proud to be mentioned." --Conan O'Brien

"The New York Times reported that New York Governor Eliot Spitzer was a customer of a high-end prostitution ring, that the prostitutes knew him as Client #9. Client #9, yeah. Not surprisingly, clients one through eight were Charlie Sheen." --Conan O'Brien

"It's getting serious, though. Republicans in New York have given Governor Spitzer an ultimatum. That if he doesn't resign, they'll push for impeachment. Governor Spitzer responded by saying, 'How about you just spank me, we'll call it even?'" --Conan O'Brien

"But a lot of rumors about what is going to happen. If Governor Spitzer does resign over his prostitution scandal, it's been reported that he will go into private practice as a lawyer. That's what he's going to do. Yeah. When asked why he wants to practice law again, Spitzer said, 'I like businesses where you charge by the hour and screw your clients.'" --Conan O'Brien

"It hasn't been a great week for Governor Eliot Spitzer. This is a guy who built a career crusading against corruption. He got caught on an FBI wiretap arranging for a $1,000-an-hour prostitute. Spitzer is named as 'Client #9.' Allegedly, Client #9 wired money to something called the Emperor's Club, which is an online service that provides high-end hookers to upscale gentlemen like my Uncle Frank. Client #9 deposited $4,300 into his account and then he had a two-hour interlude with a prostitute name 'Kristen.' Which I think means he has two thousand dollars of credit left over. That'll come in handy -- with all the stress, he's gonna need to blow off some steam." --Jimmy Kimmel

"Spitzer held a press conference yesterday, where he apologized to his constituents and to his family. He didn't take questions. He went right home, where his wife repeatedly kicked him in the testicles." --Jimmy Kimmel

"Actually, she stood right next to him in the press conference. That is always amazing to me, how these guys get their wives to stand there and support them. ... I don't know what kind of zombie chow they put in these women's food, but it's mind-boggling. ... I don't want to rub it in to any of you visiting from New York, but here in California, our governor doesn't have to pay for sex. When he wants it, he takes it." --Jimmy Kimmel

"Governor Eliot Spitzer of New York has been linked to a prostitution ring. Wow. What a day for the media. Here they thought yesterday would just be another day spent feigning interest in the concerns of regional voters." --Jon Stewart

"The feds caught the governor when they became suspicious of some irregular money wire transfers that the governor had made. And then they tapped his phones and monitored his text messages. Basically they thought this was a bribery case and it wasn't. If only someone experienced in law enforcement could have given Eliot Spitzer better advice [on screen: Spitzer saying, 'Never talk when you can nod, never nod when you can wink and never write it in e-mail because it's death. You're giving prosecutors all the evidence we need']. In Spitzer's defense, he probably forgot he said that because it's hard to concentrate when you are getting a $2,000 [bleep]job." --Jon Stewart

"And so ensnared in a trap he so shrewdly told others how to avoid, it was time for Governor Spitzer to join the shame parade, to follow in the footsteps of the faithless -- New Jersey Governor Jim McGreevey, Idaho Senator Larry Craig, Louisiana Senator David Vitter, President Clinton, even Gary Hart a quarter century ago -- all contrite, all following the simple rule of public humiliation, bring a date [on screen: Spitzer appearing at his presser with wife Silda Wall Spitzer and saying, 'I will briefly address a private matter. I acted in a way that violated my obligations to my family']. Right, honey? Right? Remember how you were telling me about that, me violating the trust of family? Isn't that what you were telling me between sobs and punches?" --Jon Stewart

"I haven't been on the show for a while, but for some reason when this scandal about hookers broke, I looked out the window and there was a helicopter waiting to take me to the studio. It is good to have a specialty. Turns out I was more needed than I thought. This scandal is raising all sorts of questions. [on screen: news anchors asking, 'How would a guy like Governor Spitzer actually do it? Does he pay in cash? Does his real name appear somewhere? How do the check get written? We're talking about $5,000. How do you develop a credit with the prostitution ring is another aspect of the story I don't quite understand']. Please, like you don't know. Guys pay women for sex? No! Okay, let me try and explain this. When a man loves a woman for very much, they share a very special kind of transaction. Maybe I'm going too fast. Let me break this down. First off, cost. Spitzer paid $4300 for two hours with a hooker. I know that sounds pricey. I mean for that much money, you could buy a used Honda and [bleep] it. But the service the governor used was extra fancy. For God sake, it's called the Emperor's Club. You want discounts, go to Sam's Emperor Club. They sell in bulk. In one trip, you can get a 20 gallon pack of mayonnaise and a six pack of hookers." --Lewis Black

"Obviously the big story today is still Governor Eliot Spitzer's involvement with a prostitution ring. ... We're not going to be talking about it on this show. The man said he was sorry and I believe him. He is obviously sorry. ... I would like to thank the governor on behalf of husbands everywhere. It's not often that you walk in the door and say, 'Honey, I'm home and I didn't go to a prostitute,' and that gets you a hug. Guys, from now on it doesn't matter how many birthdays, anniversaries or children's names you forget, as long as you don't go to prostitutes, you're doing pretty good. And to capitalize on that sentiment, I've created a new line of Spitzer-inspired greeting cards sure to get you out of just about any jam. First up, 'Happy Belated Birthday! I don't go to prostitutes.' 'Happy Flag Day! I didn't pay a woman to have sex on a flag.' Finally, 'Okay, I do go to prostitutes, but I won't ask you to stand next to me while I admit it.'" --Stephen Colbert

"I've been thinking about something, do you think it's too soon to be hitting on Mrs. Eliot Spitzer?" --David Letterman

"The big, the new scandal breaking here in New York, Eliot Spitzer apparently involved in some kind of prostitution activities -- you know what that means?: Hookers. And right now, Spitzer is huddling with his advisers to develop a drinking problem." --David Letterman

"Did you happen to see the press conference, very dramatic. Eliot Spitzer was there, he had yellow crime scene tape draped around his pants, it was crazy." --David Letterman

"Here's what happened, it was one of those sting deals. And they caught Eliot Spitzer, Gov. Spitzer, with a wire, recording him soliciting a prostitute. And I'm thinking, 'Holy cow, we can't get Bin Laden, but we got Spitzer. We got Sptizer.'" --David Letterman

"But here's the lesson, ladies and gentlemen, this is why I always wear a fake mustache and pay cash." --David Letterman

"The thinking is the governor may step down now to spend less time with his family. The good thing is, he was caught soliciting a hooker, but on the bright side, it did not involve an airport men's room." --David Letterman

"Here's some great news, today they found the source of all global warming in America -- New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer's pants." --Jay Leno

"Maybe some of you don't know the story, today Eliot Spitzer admitted publicly that he was involved in a prostitution ring, which means Hillary Clinton, now, only the second angriest wife in the state of New York." --Jay Leno

"This is the guy who vowed to clean up New York. But to be fair, he did bring prostitution to its knees one girl at a time." --Jay Leno

"So you gotta be fair. It's not good, some of these girls charged the governor up to $5,000 an hour. And when he heard that, today Sen. Larry Craig said, 'I would've done the guy for free -- This is more government waste. We can take care of these problems internally.'" --Jay Leno

"According to the FBI wiretap, they had the transcript, Gov. Spitzer was listed as Client No.9. No. 9? He's the governor, who were the eight guys in front of him? You'd think as governor, you'd at least get to go first." --Jay Leno

"The New York Times says that New York Governor Eliot Spitzer is linked to a prostitution ring. ... Gov. Spitzer, this is the latest, responded, just a few hours ago. He said, quote, 'I violated my obligations to my family and I violated my sense of what is right and wrong.' ... Spitzer also admitted violating someone named Amber." --Conan O'Brien

"Big news, of course, this Friday, President Bush is going to be in New York City to give a speech on the U.S. economy. Speech is made up of only two words -- It blows. Get in, get out." --Conan O'Brien

VIDEO: Spitzer skewered by comics:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyrBuLjeHlg