Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Enery Non-Crisis-A Must Watch

I got this last week in my email. Thought others would be interested in watching. It's lengthy, but opens up a world of info about our gas prices.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... pr=goog-sl
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have seen these late last year. Only it was cut in five parts. Excellent! Thank's for bringing it here.

I have talked to Mr. Williams, he knows his stuff when it comes to oil.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Then Bush gets on tv and lies about supply and demand, and a failed energy policy. He can't even lie without stuttering over it. He knows that oil is there, yet spews his muck about being dependent on foreign oil. He needs to be tried for treason.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The oil crises and the food crises are man made. Oil has been manipulated by stopping the the drilling or slowing production and the refusal to update and build new refiners.

Food prices have been affected by bad weather, but also because of the increase of bio fuels which use more energy and create more pollution than gasoline.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)