Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yep Gogo, you are right. The MSM only prints what is damaging to the U.S. or our military. They should all be tried for treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Trust me folks if the MSM thought OUR soldiers did something like this it would be all over the media, every night for weeks maybe months. They wouldn't care how graphic it was if they could destroy our military.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

As I have stated before, the drug cartels are not just "dealers" they are TERROSISTS and need to be treated as such. They've been warning about how ugly is going to get and they obviously are not fooling around....
    They are not fooling around and unfortunatly we have too many of their offspring here already doing equally brutal things to innocent citizens because they aren't fooling around either. I could smack Calderone when he says or anyone says a word about "human rights" and this sort of brutality is done in their own country to their own people and they let it get like this for so long.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    As I have stated before, the drug cartels are not just "dealers" they are TERROSISTS and need to be treated as such. They've been warning about how ugly is going to get and they obviously are not fooling around....
    They are not fooling around and unfortunatly we have too many of their offspring here already doing equally brutal things to innocent citizens because they aren't fooling around either. I could smack Calderone when he says or anyone says a word about "human rights" and this sort of brutality is done in their own country to their own people and they let it get like this for so long.
    Yes, Calderon and his puffery nauseat me. He is as arrogant as he is useless!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Oh my god! I was not expecting that! How can our politicians claim to be representing this country and it's citizens when this level of violence is taking place while our borders remain unsecured. Close the *&^% borders now and get the military on that border!

I'm glad I viewed the pictures on an empty stomach because even so, i'm still queasy...
    It's like the terror in the middle east right across our southern border. And Bush is pulling the National Guard off the border! Get the damn fence up now and post the National Guard there! And darn it give them the authorization to defend themselves and this Nation against thugs like those who committed these heinous acts if they should try to show aggression like this on this side of the border!

Forget funding Mexico with Merida. With the level of corruption there it's sure the wrong side would manage to get their hands on a good share of that money. And Vincente Fox has said it's projected that in several years Mexico will have the 5th largest economy in the world with the US falling from #1 to #2 due to the economic growth in China. Mexico has enough money and jobs from us.

FUND efforts to fully secure the darn border and enforce our laws now! It's time for America to look out for America's safety and sovereignty first!

I heard that the latest "fashion" down south is bullet proof vests. They are being sold in some shop in Mexico City for $2000.

Thats really sad these people have to live like this. If this keeps up-we'll be next!

30,000 Mexican troops "Rounding Up" the Cartels and "Protecting" the people, yeah. Still the Cartels rule . Calderon should step down and let the Cartels have the seat . They own it anyway !
    Rule of Law ! Down there ? Never . And they want our money , No strings
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

For those who want a detailed expose on what is going on at our border, i have posted below a 39 page report, with pictures, titled:

A LINE IN THE SAND: Confronting the Threat at our Southwest Border:
    http://www.thedustininmansociety.org/do ... 6oct16.pdf

"...against thugs like those who committed these heinous acts if they should try to show aggression like this on this side of the border! "

They already do that on this side of the border, Central America's contribution to society ms 13....

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Oh my god! I was not expecting that! How can our politicians claim to be representing this country and it's citizens when this level of violence is taking place while our borders remain unsecured. Close the *&^% borders now and get the military on that border!

I'm glad I viewed the pictures on an empty stomach because even so, i'm still queasy...
    It's like the terror in the middle east right across our southern border. And Bush is pulling the National Guard off the border! Get the damn fence up now and post the National Guard there! And darn it give them the authorization to defend themselves and this Nation against thugs like those who committed these heinous acts if they should try to show aggression like this on this side of the border!

Forget funding Mexico with Merida. With the level of corruption there it's sure the wrong side would manage to get their hands on a good share of that money. And Vincente Fox has said it's projected that in several years Mexico will have the 5th largest economy in the world with the US falling from #1 to #2 due to the economic growth in China. Mexico has enough money and jobs from us.

FUND efforts to fully secure the darn border and enforce our laws now! It's time for America to look out for America's safety and sovereignty first!

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    30,000 Mexican troops "Rounding Up" the Cartels and "Protecting" the people, yeah. Still the Cartels rule . Calderon should step down and let the Cartels have the seat . They own it anyway !
    Rule of Law ! Down there ? Never . And they want our money , No strings
    seems like the cartels are running the show with calderon as thier point man.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I wish S. america would break off and float away.....

LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast