Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EXTREMELY GRAPHIC PICTURES

I got this from Glenn Beck today. If you are very sensitive DO NOT LOOK AT THESE. So far his producers have not allowed them on TV. This is a glimpse what is happening in Mexico at our borders.

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articl ... 198/10869/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh my God.....that is so ........there isn't a word to describe it. I can't even stomach the thought of doing that to another human being. To me actions like that aren't even human....I don't think animals are that brutal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

now I no what "Heads will roll" really means

Oh my god! I was not expecting that! How can our politicians claim to be representing this country and it's citizens when this level of violence is taking place while our borders remain unsecured. Close the *&^% borders now and get the military on that border!

I'm glad I viewed the pictures on an empty stomach because even so, i'm still queasy...

I could not D/L the picture but I did read the book On the border with the border patrol - very bad things happen to people and it was not Americans doing it

ok I saw it - it's like the book had read . I wish they would show it on tv .
    they are some really bad people -

Well, NOW I know what Glenn Beck was talking about.

I tuned in just as he was saying something about graphic pics and comparing it to Passion of the Christ in respect to the brutality. Ive seen the movie, and I also saw the video of Nick Berg getting his head cut off and now this. Maybe this is why I was not as surprised as most would be.

As I have stated before, the drug cartels are not just "dealers" they are TERROSISTS and need to be treated as such. They've been warning about how ugly is going to get and they obviously are not fooling around....

And our politicans and main stream media still will not accecpt what is really going on!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Blows me away that the MSM OR our govt did not issue a travel alert/warning for down there.

All this, and that arrogant joke Calderon says he will only accept help without conditions.

Unfortunately, there is still plenty of room for this to get even uglier...and spill over into the USA. I wish S. america would break off and float away.....

Trust me folks if the MSM thought OUR soldiers did something like this it would be all over the media, every night for weeks maybe months. They wouldn't care how graphic it was if they could destroy our military.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast