Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's a youtube video on it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu2qSFJUXvw

An article on Impeaching Bush & Cheney

Maine Legislature Called to Debate Impeachment of President Bush and Vice President Cheney

Augusta, Maine - May 29, 2007 - In the photo above, Gary Higginbottom with maineimpeach.org hand delivers the petition calling for investigations into the impeachment of George Bush and Dick Cheney containing 11,223 signatures to Maine Senate President Beth Edmonds after a noontime rally took place in front of the Statehouse. A crowd of more than 100 attended the historic event shouting in unison throughout the rally IMPEACH!

So what's next? Gary Higginbottom replies: "The Resolution has been submitted to the Legislative Council which is made up of the 10 Legislative leaders - 6 Democrats and 4 Republicans. By majority vote they must approve letting the resolution be considered by the full Legislature. There is no scheduled time yet for the Legislative Council to vote on allowing the impeachment resolution to be considered by the full Legislature. Hopefully the Legislature will, one way or another, deliver the message to Allen, Michaud, Conyers and Pelosi -- Do your job that so obviously needs doing. Make the impeachment process start with it's next step - analysis of Bush's and Cheney's actions by the House Judiciary Committee."
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by sofedup
    Every time I mention the NAU or the Amero, to anyone, they snort like a bull at a matador and call me crazy. They always say "can't happen." I tell them to look it up - I'm really getting sick of intelligent people with computers calling me crazy without researching just a smidge. My friend stopped by and while I was gone he looked up the fact that the Canadian dollar has now surpassed the US dollar. He said he wanted to prove me wrong, and was surprised. I told him to keep checking and I'd pay him to prove me wrong about all the rest. It shocks me how willfully clueless supposedly smart people remain when so much info is out there at a moments notice. You do have to consider the source, but the info is piling up fast from credible sources.
    My whole family calls me a Conspearisy Nut. Yet they see everything i "Bitch about ,in their words" unfolding before their very eyes . Americans i believe are in serious denial or just plain are scare to death . I've pointed out fact after fact only to a stupid look of Shut-Up .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12